Horizon | How to Mod Gears of War 3 Rank to 100, Unlocks Skins, and More!

i dont play gears of war 3 in matchmaking i nedd help my acoount is bloqued help me

Do you think your account has been banned?

If it doesn’t allow you to play online matchmaking then you’re banned.

If when trying to start up versus matchmaking and you get a pop up “Cannot Play Online - Your current gamer profile settings do not allow playing online games, To continue, all players must have settings that allow online play” You are most likely banned

Will any of the suggested improvements be implemented in the new update?

Theres a problem. Everytime I try to drag my player data to the gears of war 3 player data editor, it says use the mod button to open this package. But when I click on my player data it doesn’t give me a mod tool to pick, it just says mod tool and it has a question mark.

stupid all you go to get banned from epic

perhaps i have downs atm, but im on a dummy account and i attempted to unlock the savage grenadier, as well as the flaming weapon skins and corresponding beta badge.

these settings show up as unlocked in the editor, but online there is nothing, i saved and rehashed and whatever, what am i missing?

Hey, now that we are talking about modding Gears of War 3 i noticed i eed some help. Is it safe to put the Flame skin for the guns or i can get banned? (please answer and send me a PM with the aswer)

Nice Job

Obviously.Yes you can as with modding anything.

why is that after I did the mod every time I try to start the game it freezes my xbox to where I cant do ****?? can somebody please help b4 I have to start the profile all over

Re Mod your stuff and try not modding your medals to a lower amount.

This is because you maxed your ribbons. Re mod it and don’t max your ribbons.

thanks man

nice! I just bought Diamond too so i can do this!

That just helped me a ton! <3< 3

Hey, what’s your Gamertag on XBL?

I wanna mod up to a 100 but dont wanna get caught has anyone done this lately and not been caught?

how do i get horizon off offline mode