Horizon | How to Mod Gears of War 3 Rank to 100, Unlocks Skins, and More!

hey can anybody help me out here? I can’t play gears 3 online now for some reason it keeps giving me this message." Your current gamer profile setting do not allow playing online games. to continue all players must have online setting that allow online play." I try to change my online setting to joinable public and it gives me the same message again. PLEASE HELP ME. thanks

thanks for this awesome tutorial dude!

If anyone needs help just message me

You always have a risk of being caught but it seems if you do little levels at a time and make your stats look legit you should be okay. No way to tell for sure though.

well everytime i try to do this to 100 it says my lvl is like 12(i was 60 but i tried this on my gfs account then the rank transfer and it messed up my rank-.-) and i go on right says im lvl 100 i cant find the reup thing at all then i go to stats im lvl 12 1exp from 13 i go into a match and rank up once i try it again same thing so idk wtf im doin wrong man

I heard when you mod it 100 the reup doesn’t pop up but you go to stats and awards and press “x”. You have to chose the lvl and press up on the xp and then back down and it should work. I recently went from 85 to 99 and it worked fine.

lets say i did this to your exact words ok and i tried to run gears after and it freezes. why is that and can it be fixed?

Thanks if anything else should be added just let me know!

What do you do if everytime you log onto Gears 3 if doesnt use the modded Player Data but makes a new one instead, therefore the mods not taking effect?

Every time i mod gears of war 3 on stat editor I do exactly as u say I push up arrow on xp then down rehash and resighn I put hdd into xbox after i turn off I load up and then it freezes on title screen after selecting save device I got it to rank up to 99 on accident but cant remember what i did now trying to unlock all if anyone could help it would be appreciated.

nvm figured it out thank you and awesome program!!!

This got me banned :stuck_out_tongue:

Fine! Thanks :smile:

I just did this last week and got banned. Lol. It was a fun ban tho.

You must not have modded it very smart then if you got banned. I did and still haven’t got banned.

cheers

waiting for this.

Hay I dont know if you have the answer to this but when its updating my Xbox freezes and all the modded data is gone can you put a trouble shoot for that please thank you.=\

was waiting for this.

I wish I could borrow someones Diamond even though its against the rules lol.

I wish I had Diamond