Horizon | How to Mod Gears of War 3 Rank to 100, Unlocks Skins, and More!

probably cause you can only go to 100,and the other to digits will probably reset when you bring the save back to the game

If anyone there is wondering "Should I buy this? " you should, it is WORTH IT!!! Even though you have to have diamond to mod this. When you are looking at your options when choosing diamond, there will be a 4.99,17.99,and some other one, choose the 4.99.once you have filed out everything and you now have diamond, you need to open up horizon, and, if you donā€™t have a username and password for horizon, make one with your XMB username and password and then you can mod gow3.

(just trying to clear up any possible confusion)

with a online timestamp

Can you mod this for ALL weapon Skins? So like you have them all permanately after that?And also if i mod my character to be the onyx guard,will i be able to play as him all the time?And will i be able to swap characters and then play as him again?

thanks for this I modded most of my stuff with your help thanks again, and to every one else considering this be careful not to use epic skins and dont go OTT

Everytime I try to mod this, i get reseted to Rank 1 and all my upgrades are reseted too, what can I do?

I was waiting for this.

if you do the online achievements ex. serious 3.0 do you need to do the stats to go with that achievementā€¦or for level 100 do you need to mod to level 100 firstā€¦
could I get banned from gears if I do online achievements and why change time stamp? my bad knew to thisā€¦

If youā€™re new I would advise keeping away from online modding. Thereā€™s always the chance of you getting banned for modding online.

But yeah youā€™d need to do stats with the achievement to be safe. Also dont be stupid and unlock the achievement for Re-Up 2 before reaching level 5, stuff like that.

I dont think it would make a difference but, it would be something I would do. So yea, unlock the achievements associated with the medal.

they can ban me for this?

can somebody help me please??? (My Gamertag is for Offline only)
I want all unlocked
but i want the Savage Grenadier Elite White and Adam Fenix
Skins: Gold (Gnasher Included) Flame (Retro Included) and Liquid Metal.
These are the skins and characters i cant unlock with Player Data Editor V2.1.4.0

please people i cant use a paypal account to buy Horizon Diamond.
this is my PlayerStorage.Dat and profile:
GOW3 Kantus IV Clean Profile.rar | PutLocker

and this is a Reward:

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/13079867/640/13079867.jpg

Im really new to this whole modding stats thing but how do I mod my online stats like for quick match TDM or KOTH and stuff every time I try nothing sticks it remains the same?

Thats why I left out horde, beast, and weapons because they are really self-explanitory.

When I try to open the mod tool I get an error : "exception of type ā€˜system.outofmemoryexceptionā€™ was thrown"
I have updated the player profile info and the gamer profile is also on the flashdrive. Does anyone know what the solution would be to this?

Just to clarify I do not have diamond yet. I planned on buying it soon but I wanted to ensure that this tool would work before I did. I assumed that this error wasnā€™t simply because of my lack of a diamond account. I am also running in offline mode if that is at all relevant.

Iā€™m haveing problems with the syncing part of the stats i reset all my stats then save n rehash it, close out of horizon plug my usb into my xbox start the xbox up. When it gets to the dashboard i move profile to harddrive of xbox then sign in, move the playerdata to the harddrive then start up gears of war 3 but when i press start to go to the main menu it shows a blue lvl1 not the real white lvl1? plus i go to stats n awards at the first screen that pops up it says i have 0 for everything bt wen i go to leader boards it shows all my old stats that i thought i set back to zero? Can any1 help me please would be extremely appreciatedā€¦

It just does weird stuff a few times keep tryingā€¦

Try run from usb stick first time maybe that,ll help.

didnt help :confused: bt thanks for the suggestions. it keeps giving me the same blue lvl 1 wit the same stats on the leader board bt makeing it look like it worked in my stats n awards with all zeros until i go to leader boards at the the end in stats n awards or if i play a match of quick or ranked n then look at my k/d ratio after i leave the game then it shows my previous stats b4 modding!??

could you glitch a 48 hour account then do the stats transfer glitch?.. that may work for youā€¦ sayem posted like 1k 48 hour codes in givaway section.

Easier to glitch a lv 1 account

Also if you think it may be related to the modder ā€¦ although it works for others ā€¦ you could use the gears of war GPD editor ā€¦ it is not a horizon modder and may be more complicated to use but I used it to get max rankā€¦every skinā€¦developer/staff stuffā€¦medalsā€¦ you can even get pink/green skins that you are supposed to buy from marketplace.

i found a game editor that im pretty sure will work that stuff was getting on my nerves lmao its not that i dnt lik this site i do thats why im still planning on keeping the account n going to be buying a diamond 1 sometime soon. i think it wasnt working b/c certain stuff on here only works when u r diamond n im guessing resetin stats is 1.