Horizon | How to Mod Gears of War 3 Rank to 100, Unlocks Skins, and More!

nevermind i thought i found 1 bt turned out not to work!! so i downloaded the 1 u posted bt tht pops up something everytime i click file then open i posted something on tht links comments if u want to read exactually whats going on with that problem i posted word for word what that 1 tells me when i try to open a file maybe this 1 will be a easier fix i hope

do you need a diamond account, in other words upgraded your account, too unlock all the weapon skins and characters for gears of war 3

No you can do it with the free program that horizon has to get it go to the home page and click download in the upper right hand corner. When program is downloaded run it then move your player data for gears of war 3 to a xbox360 friendly usb stick open the playerdata on the program then unlock everything you want.

Nvm fixed my problem.

Hi all, sorry for bumping, but I have a question: can you get the dlc characters such as mechanic baird, savage kantus, savage grenadier elite and comando dom unlocked in game by using mods? I know you can unlock them via the new tool, but I want them perma unlocked and available to swith wheneverā€¦ is it possible?

No, not without the code.

Has anyone gotten banned by this?

I modded months ago. No ban. Iā€™m pretty sure Epic gives no *****s anymore. But be wary, just encase.

do u have to be diamond to get the weapon skins or no just for the stats

yes u hav to b dymond

To use the Gears of War: 3 tool you donā€™t need to have Diamondā€¦

Yeah I know, but I donā€™t even know what he said so I just said yes.

Has anyone found a way to mod the Event Ribbons like how the Judgment tool has?
Wanting to add in Ribbon 0 to unlock Flaming Retro instead of always having to mod my profile to switch to it whenever I wish to use it.

Iā€™m not sure if this helps since I already owned the Gold/Flame skins legitimately, but I found this in an old, related threadā€¦when I was modding myself the rest of un-Onyx medals for ā€œSeriously 3.0ā€ I didnā€™t see any ribbons regarding events.

TU4 granted you access to the Flaming Retro with the Launch Event Ribbon, which also rewarded you with the Golden Lancer and HammerBurst. They did this because some players got the Flaming Retro on this weekend too in a glitch.
Your Medal progress for the Events were tracked by hidden ribbons. Why when you played a new event you got that popup ribbon at the end. Ribbon 0 = Launch Weekend.

If you have the Flaming Retro, any chance I could use your playerstorage.dat? Itā€™d be unlocked on yours and I simply could resign it to mine (and mod the stats to match what Iā€™m at).

Everytime i start up gears and it asks me what device do i want to choose. i select the usb with my modded player data but then it just freezeā€¦ what can i do?

odd question. when you mod the medals is it not suppose to keep adding to them? example being finisher medal. when i perform executions it doesnt add more to it. it juat stays at 0/6000. its onyxed to.

Itā€™s because what tracks the medal progress is below 6000. You just modded the medal to be Onyx however the related stat curbstomps and executions are less than 6000 still.

i made it to where there a few over the 6000 requirement and not under. Example pistol kills are 6031 and yet it stuck and wont increase on the medal itself.