Horizon | How to Mod Gears of War 3 Rank to 100, Unlocks Skins, and More!

Wouldn’t Unlocking Everything In Gears Of War 3 With Horizon Get You Banned?

Well, You can say that its impossible to get banned for unlocking everything. but there is a VERY SMALL SLIGHT chance that you’ll get banned. but me personally,i used this and did not get banned. used for 1 whole year. no ban. so i’d say it’s safe to use. Hopefully this’ll answer your question.

Is there no way to mod your stats for Executions, Fire, Heavy Weapon, or Explosive Kills? I understand how it works, but let’s say I want to mod my stats so I can be a few short of getting the Finisher medal to Onyx which is for getting Execution kills. If I mod the amount of Curb Stomps I have, it will advance the progress for the Old Schooler medal, but not the Finisher medal or my Execution kills stat. Same thing with the Pyro, Heavy Weapons, and Explosives medals. Even if I edit my amount of kills with a weapon under that criteria it will not advance my medal progress, but it will work for medals like the Lancer, Gnasher, Hammerburst, and so on. So is there anyway to specifically mod my kills with Executions, Fire, Heavy Weapons, and Explosives or no?

1 Like

Every time i play online on Gears of War 3 It keeps freezing … no i didnt max all ribbons … what do i do ?:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I like this but some one made a better mod tool like 5 weeks after gears came out i might still use it but the other has more options but good job :slightly_smiling:

Yes you do. It’s some bullshit but I downloaded Horizon, put my USB in my computer, and then i clicked on Gears of War 3 and it said " You need horizon to use this feature! Would you like to upgrade now?" and i pressed cancel and tried again to see if it was some type of bug and it still asks the same question.

1 Like

Could i get a link to the better mod tool? This seems to be the only mod tool that is up to date.

1 Like

somone who can link a free version pliz

does this still work? I think i remember trying to mod medals and it not working.
maybe I will give it another try,
the only reason I would consider this is the resets that can happen to stats and very unfairly I might add.