Horizon | How to Mod Gears of War 3 Rank to 100, Unlocks Skins, and More!

heeyy guyyss!!! why i cant mod the AMOUNT numbers in the medals section!!!???

the AMOUNT under the “Unlock All Medals section” it’s says Amount, but i cant level up its still in 1.

So lemme get this straight.

1. You play Gears, you dashboard.

2. You mod it.

3. You plug your USB back in your xbox right when you turn it on? ( Not sure what to do here.)

4.Rank sticks.

Please someone clarify or help if I am incorrect.

i need help for modding for dlc characters and camo it keeps on saying error

So i can get all the skins like the savage grenadier elite and savage kantus and mechanic baird and they will stay permanently without the usb storage device being hooked up right?

Thanks i just bought diamond and had no idea what i was doing and just modded me rank :smile:

tnx

No those will not stick, the only ones that will are the ones that you unlock normally in the game by using the Gears 3 Stats Editor. Using the profile editor will only put your players as the ones you choose but once you go to the multiplayer options to choose your camos/characters and you click on either one the mods go away.

and for the people saying they get errors or it doesn’t work and your trying to get certain camos and or costumes, well if it says DLC next to the name then you need the actual DLC on your Xbox for it to work.

If i just want to get my flaming skins and cole train back do i still need diamond just for that?

Thank you for this post !

Anyone know legitimate stats for say… level 75-80?

Will the GOW3 mod tool be updated for the new Horde Command Pack?

Yes.

Will it be updated with some additional things like the Beast Cash stat and possibly numerical editing of the medals (ex. -823/1000 or 200/25000 not updating to represent proper medal amount)?

it appears that if you modded your fortification, you cant rank them up once you d/l the dlc. they just fill up but never go to the next level, and than start over filling again

Very helpful thanks a bunch!:thumbsup:

how do u download horizon it wont let me

You can download Horizon here: XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards - Horizon
If you download it but Horizon disappears its because of your firewall. Disable it and then re-download Horizon.

If anyone lets me borrow their diamond account to do this, i will give them a 1600 MP card. PM me if you wannna!

right here! its “kid menace”

I cleared my stats, but they still show up in the leaderboards. Is there a way I can clear those, or just make my profile go back to normal?