Horizon | How to Mod Grand Theft Auto 4!

I have a quick question: If modding the GTA 4 file through Horizon, are some of the achievements still unobtainable once you’ve modded? I’m assuming they aren’t since no cheats are actually being “entered”, but just wanted clarification.

I feel like they change colors each thread.

can we get a mod tool that names every mission and select what kind of mission we would like to start on

Very nice and neat. I will redirect my good friend whom love GTA to this thread.

good job on the tut

Guys I’ve a problem with the game after the mod of money and healt, when I use the modded savings Niko bellic is unable to use knife and hands

This only occurs when the Values for both Health and Armour are set to max value and sadly this is a bug that can not be fixed as this occurs with all editors that were made for GTA 4. This bug is more of the games fault.

When i do it, nothing gets changed

Do you save, rehash and resign?

So ive got part of it to work, my moneys going up but my ammo hasnt changed?

can you add weapon packs this is like my first time modding so i dont really know what to do, like change appearances…

No you can not, the only thing you can mod is what is showed in this tutorial thread.

reply to thread

It is currently broken Because when you save and get money like Ex.956759675967567 it will turn your game to default form No weapons,No money and The tutorial is good but GTA IV save editor script needs fixed horizon mb can be downloaded here
There is one way to fixthis
1.dONT SET HEALTH AND ARMOR OR MONEY TO MAX VALUE 'iTS A BUG IN GAME sAME WITH EDITORS LIKE GAMEHACKS.NET HAS THE SAME error

QUESTION AND ANSWERS VISIT HERE
whichmodsdoyoulikebest.boards.net

I can also modding GTA-Liberty City Storys or only GTA 4 ?

sorry for bad english :worried:

aaaalllllright, is horizon only able to mod the money, health, and ammo? i just downloaded it and did the simple mods horizon lets you do, but i made this account in the hopes of somehow having like a file drop of awesome people making mods and using the horizon program to put the mod to use. or is none of it that simple? basically, just as people do on youtube, id like to have wicked mods like spiderman mod and flying cars, even down to the forklift mod. anyone that like wants to steer me in the right direction or hell even take me under your wing at modding ill be ****ting my trousers with joy. anything helps thanks guys, hopefully this isnt some old abandoned site and theirs actually civilization? :stuck_out_tongue:

You need an ISO disc to be able to do that, you can’t with Horizon.

can some one help me to the moding screen for gta 4 please?

Yes, if you create your own thread