Horizon | How to Mod GTA V

Nah, they shouldn’t ban you because you modded your single player game, Rockstar are very lenient towards hackers and such, take GTA IV on the PC instead of banning people for using hacks they simply modified the game to detect scripts and such inside your GTA folder and then it separated you into servers with hackers and servers without hackers.

However this time round I really am not sure what their policy will be towards people who hack/mod their GTA online gamesave/characters so be very careful.

thanks for adding this. I can’t wait to try it. And as far as online play, I wonder if you will use different characters or the same you played on in single player.The videos I’ve watched showed you having to level or rank up in online play.

In GTA online its a fresh start (Different character from the single player ones), look at the achievement’s ( you get one for creating a new GTA online character) I think it’s “Welcome to San Andreas” or something like that, GTA online rank/level goes up to 100 from what I can tell by looking at the achievement’s.

Thanks!!! It works like a charm. I gave everyone a clean billion and I bought all the properties (sidenote: for some strange reason, my players current cash in the program didn’t match up with the current cash they had in the game - i had about 30 mil in the game vs 150,000 in the program, weird). I didn’t mess with the player stats (what’s the point in playing the game then).

Also, there is a locked car Elegy RH8 (aka GTR) and a weapon. Is there an unlock tool for that? I think it came with the special edition. I would have bought it but when I went to preorder the game, it was sold out for months beforehand. WOW.

My question is does horizons profile edit work online or is it only single player??.. if i want my online money i need to replace the console/profile id with the modded one, right?? i cant just select. select. jump online, and enjoy my xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx money??

The editor is just for single player, you cannot modify the online part of the game with the editor.

has anyone figured out excatly what all values to change to give you 100% using this? i have tried doing 50/50 stunt jumps and scraps and parts. it shows i have them in the general tab but it has not updated it in the 100% checklist so i feel like im missing some parts that needed eddited… i also feel like im the only person that wants to use my save to have this and not just use some other persons 100% save to unlock the achievos

Anyone know what the “AccSubscriptionLevel” value changes if you edit that?

So you don’t need to delete the title update for this?

No the tool is still working

when i launch the one I downloaded, it says it cannot be opened… help please?

This is very helpful, thanks!

Hello I need a little help. I do every thing like in the video. step by step. but when I hit the RED save button I get this…Error …an error has occurred while writing back to the loaded package! If you see a developer, the following message will help him resolve the issue…memory is not expandable.

Any ideals?
thanks

How do you use the nitrous and hydros?

set the values from false to true bro
hydraulics only work on certain vehicles

I meant what buttons. Or is it applied automatically? I shouldve been more descriptive my bad!

I mean it seems to speed up when I hold left bumper but I can’t decide if its in my head or not lol just need confirmation

help with gta five online ? making a mod lobby online ?

jh
hghujhj

so their is absoloutely no way to give your online character extra $$$ who the **** wants to modify the main story characters money what a waste of time downloading this was if someone knows how to mod your money online or can possibly give me some money would be much appreciated thnx.