Horizon | How to Mod GTA V

Modding money online requires a JTAG/RGH. And some people prefer story mode to online.

This is a save editor…

Hey does anyone know how to fix this I know how to use it. But I was nodding this for my cousin and I keep getting this unhandled error message when I add all stats 100%. I did it on a dumb profile no problem then wenter to his and it messed them all up. It did some of them max then 2 or 3 for all characters just went to zero and won’t increase even in game.

I just wanted to put this out there.

With this being said I have edited some stats that will alter my save game and make my missions have all gold medals…
Q: Is this safe?
Q: Can I get banned?
Q: Will this my GTA Game?
Q: Can I replay the missions?
Q: Is there any problem that I need to know of before I proceed altering the save game into my Xbox 360 and start playing?

And BTW What does the _AccSubscriptionLevel do when I change it? Will it let me go online even thought I don’t have Xbox Live Gold?

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO REPLIES TO THIS MESSAGE ACCORDING TO MY DESIRED ANSWER.
I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

Mod at your own risk. Do research if you must. Way too many questions.

Hello guys, I just want to know if I can fix the stat because I wanted to mod the money, then I found the stats bugged and after I wanted to increase the stats, I couldn’t do that, People told me that it’s bugged, so I want to ask a question, can I fix the bugged stats ?