Horizon | How to Mod Left 4 Dead 2!

Ah, thanks (facepalm). Appreciate the quick reply. xbox360, and I guess I’m screwed because I bought the game online, no dvd to revert to. ;(

UI.

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

I still can’t do any mods with L4D2. I’ve moved my user settings over on a flash drive with and without my profile and either way the mod tool is empty. There is just a blank drop down. I’ve modded other games but this one won’t work. Please help.

ham121407@gmail.com

or

mlpaolieri@ucdavis.edu

You can only use this editor offline and without any title updates applied to the game. They released an update a few years ago that patched any hacks.

That sucks. I joined a game with some crazy mods the other day. Must have been through other mod software?

So, for me and my son to play, is there a way for us to remove the updates temporarily and reinstall them later when we want to play online? Sorry, I’m computer illiterate.

Yes. Go into games in storage(the same place you moved your settings file from) and delete any title updates you find in your L4D2 folder.

1 Like

having a hard time finding the save or download button. i sem to be dumb tonight

How Do U Get The File Type?

Hi, so when ever I open the save editor it doesn’t pop up with anything in it. It pops up blank with nothing in it. When I try to click the down arrow in the top right corner under the “close box” it doesn’t show anything either. If someone could help me id appreciate it

Hi im trying this on an xbox one and i have the user settings in a usb. I put in my XBOX ONE then i dont know what i should do since all the videos are doing it on an xbox 360
HELP!!!

Thats why it wont work. Its for 360

is there no way to do it for the xbox one

No. Not yet hope some day soon someone finds an exploit for xbox one

Uh, I tried this out, and apparently my Xbox 360 says the file was “Corrupted”. Anyone know about this?

so how do i add mods? i did all that was said and now there are just coomands i need help please

I can’t transfer my saves to a usb to mod them unless they were originally saved on the cloud storage for the xbox 1 version, is there any way around this?

Unfortunately, no. Putting your saves on the cloud from your 360 is the only way to use Horizon with Xbox One.

Hey so I’ve been trying this for weeks and every time I load the game and select my storage it makes a new user settings instead of using the one I have

Well it’s like 8 years old probably been patched long ago or just broke

I do t have any updates installed