Horizon | How to Mod Resident Evil 6!

So, if I want 60 or 90 First aid spray, I have to replace my grenades and Remote Bombs? (Leon)

yea ive seen a whole bunch of people with it

I’m going to try this tomorrow thanks hero

First of all thank you for the tool. I’ve gotten the skill points and the skills to work, but i can’t seem to get my inventory to work. I’ve read every post on this thread and tried every suggestion that i can and i can’t seem to get any of the guns, first aid, or ammo to appear. I’m using the first value out of the three and putting the correct amount of ammo in the slot for the specific weapon, but no luck so far.

I can’t add medical herbs and spray,why ?:frowning:

same problem here…and i am sure i put correct weapon to my pg

Are you still having this issue? Could you upload your save and give me a link? I’ll try to mod it for you and see if it works.

I’m having the same problem with this crappy mod tool. I bought a Diamond pass just for this tool and canceled two days later what a rip off! I read the the how to thread on what characters can use what weapons and fellow the instruction, but its the S.S.D.D.

I want to buy diamond for this game but there is so many things lacking for this resident evil 6 tool.

I don’t understand what exactly what ‘skill slots’ is? I can change the amount of slots? HUH?

edit: https://www.wemod.com/forum/20-horizon-support/127048-resident-evil-6-mod-tool/post-1150195-7.html

I want training on my survivors in RE6. Everyone says they used Horizon to do it but I cannot get it to. It only put it in mercenaries and campaign. Anyone know how to do this?

Does not work for most of us, but a couple of people claim to have gotten it to work. We need clarification:

1. Does this have to be a vanilla game state save (i.e. delete all title updates, play, save, then edit)?
  2. Continue from checkpoint or have to restart a chapter?
  3. Which items can and cannot be edited?
  4. Which line amount to edit (1, 2, or 3)?
  5. Which inventory slots to edit?

Hero,

I know this is an old post but maybe you can help…

What character can carry the “Rocket Launcher”? It’s on the list…and when I add it, it does show up on my xbox but as an accessory.

Can you help?

Thanks,

sporge

Hes right I have a rocket launcher with each character as well as a bear commander. Coupling that with training you pretty much become invincible in the campaign.
I have one question though. Is there a way that you could mod it so that you could use skills in no hope? I would love to use the training skill there as i have only completed Leon’s campaign on no hope so far and that was extremely difficult.

I am having trouble understanding what the inventory slots and everything mean under “inventory and skill settings”. I have understood everything, I just don’t know what to do with the inventory things. Like what does “Amount 1” mean? What does “Amount 2” mean? And so on and so forth. Help? Haha.

This tool don’t work. I paid for diamond and nothing. Someone have a Save example with this. And someone can ansWer the question of sporge?

I just used it last night, Worked Perfect! I still don’t know how to use all the options, but what more do you need than infinite Health/Ammo?

Awesome Tool :smiley:

Oh yeah, I forgot the Unlimited Skill Points… Nice

Nice TUT Hero always a good job

Uhm why it must be only for diamond only D:

When changing your skills, do you need to have “hidden” unchecked and “unlocked” checked? I am having problems like most people in this thread adding items to the inventory. I’ve tried all different combos of items and amounts and in different inventory spaces, and I cannot add anything to my inventory thru this modding tool.

Horizon somehow corrupted my saved game so now RE6 doesn’t recognize my saved game under my profile any longer. I have no idea what to do. I’ve reloaded the backup. Made sure the Profile ID is the same. Nothing worked.