Horizon | How to Mod Resident Evil 6!

what?

Having trouble with the inventory. Sometimes I can’t change the items. When I do it says green herb 32. I rehash and resign it but when I get into game nothings there help.

Remember that some Characters can not use some Weapons, and when you force them to it wont show up in the game.

Here is a list of Characters and the Weapons they can use in the game.

Weapons - Resident Evil 6 Wiki Guide - IGN

Note: The OP is updated with a little more on Characters and Weapons, enjoy!

So is it possible to mod a gun to have unlimited ammo with this editor? If so, I’m going to get Diamond tonight.

wow… i wasn’t planning on getting RE6 but after seeing this, if it really works i may have to! inf ammo would make that game soooooooo fun.

How do I edit inventory? There’s 3 slots that say amount.

Which one do I use? Otherwise, it keeps erasing it…

Choose your Characters, weapon, once done add the amount in slot 1.

Note: Make sure you take a look Here and see how much ammo you can add at one time.

What’s amount 2/3 used for then? I personally just used the training skill, because when I messed around with 2/3 nothing seemed to happen, or I had a huge amount of ammo but could not reload.

I’m not sure.
Resident evil 5 only had one slot I would have to talk to a Dev about it.

I knew we have a RE6 editor I couldn’t find it :confused:

Any reason why my inventory was just erased? I added in a weapon and it’s now blank…

All I have is my pistol and knife.

Why are there 3 amounts for 1 item?

Krishin, could you explain further how you got that to work? Tell us what fields you used and values?

You must be a Diamond member to use this!..

the edition, can only be done through mode diamond member?

Correct. You will need to purchase Diamond here: XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards - XboxMB Diamond

You will need to be Diamond to use the Resident Evil 6 tool.

Diamond can be purchase here.