Horizon | How to Mod State of Decay

how do i edit weapons that don’t break with one shot or one hit?

Did anyone find out the value maxs and how to get max health and stuff do i have to play offline? to keep some settings and change the year to 2005?

I noticed that updating the health and the stamina has no effect on the game. Got Marcus killed once thinking he is immortal. Alternately, I added a “trait” to Marcus after reaching the church - Trait.Meta.CannotDie

I do not know if that makes him invincible, but the fool did disappear shortly after that giving me no chance to verify :laughing: . As far as maxes for weapons and such, I would like that info as well!! :confused:

Ive been having trouble attempting to change the Character Models. I choose the merc sharpshooter but it doesnt seem to stick and i seem to load up with a random model. Snybody has thid problem or found a way to fix it?:help:

Yes, I’ve been having this problem too… I am doing a “breakdown” mod, and it seems that you can not select a skin
that is a “hero”. It saves just fine but loads up in game as a random nub. What I’m thinking is there is a Trait code not listed in Horizon
that allows a character to be a hero, and since we can’t add that trait code, we can’t mod our community members to be even generic
hero (skins). This along with adding the expertise trait code mentioned earlier in this thread would be great add ons to the modder,
And very appreciated by this gamer, as I’m sure many others.
I do hope I’m wrong though, hopefully its something more simple than this and we can figure it out, I have been messing around with it
for hours now, lol.

And to add to the Expertise and Hero Traits, or whatever they need to be called, has anyone figured out how to add
radio functions to Lilly. I.E. car delivery or Doc Hanson’s power. These too would be nifty mods…

Hey guys, there’s a lot of questions going around and not many answers :anguished: Thanks for those trying to answer but like someone said at the very beginning, the guide needs to be more in depth, and the mod tool needs to be updated so that we can finally have, in my case, a character that can carry more than 3 items of the same kind (e.g. chemical incendiary or morphine), or the special skills like ninja and so on. It would also be cool to know if anyone is taking into account the fact that character SKINS don’t stick around…the guide shows the most basic elements but does not show much more. How can I heal or wake up them characters, how do I know what health level and stamina level is considered max? for some I set to 170 and it sticks, others It goes down to 140, or even 95 on its own!
like stated above, it would be great to have someone let everyone here know if anything is being taken into account and if so when can we hope to have these changes made? or in the worst case scenario, someone could let us know that all of these suggestions are not going to be taken into account because its simply impossible or because of XYZ123.

Good work though guys, if it weren’t for this mod, I would have already stopped playing it by now.
P.S. I play on Lifeline… in case this was already handled for the other title updates (default + breakdown)

I’ve added Cannotdie and autoheal to all my characters and it takes a hell of a lot of time to kill them with regular zeds compared to characters without those traits. Maybe just a coincidence but not sure. Against a jug or feral it’s still instant death though lol!

It’s too that non-diamond people don’t get to indulge in this amazing save editor. Have fun to everybody who has the money to spend!

Are you telling me you can’t afford 5 dollars? That’s all it costs me a month and you can cancel at any time lol!

When possible, can someone tell me what the Max value for Influence is? The field on the tool is only editable using the up/down arrows. Wish I could just type in 999 and be done lol.

Also, Half-mind that I am, I hit the Max weapon attributes button after hitting the “Enclave/Add all objects button” before I got to the church. That has effectively added all the weapons. However, they are all damaged!! What is the easiest way to clear out my supply locker that is now full of damaged stuff!??! :confused: Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Can’t you ‘drop’ an item?

TR0Y did anyone tell you what to change to make god mode yet… i need to know

sup folks , i’ve recently bought diamond for modio myself , and i’m reaping the benefit’s of the state of decay mod tool . likje many folks before me , i have but the same simple questions i’d like answered :

how is it possible to make melee weapons unbreakable ? keep trying but they all break in one hit when i max out the stats :anguished:
what’s the max influence ? i once got the influence to freeze on one game of breakdown at max ( 2147565443221 ) but since then cant remember how i did it :anguished:

and of course , the possibility of figuring out how to get a godmode/ infinite stamina state on a character . annoys me that i have to pack my character with stims and painkillers before tackling hordes !

I don’t know if godmode or infinite stamina works anymore but for the melee weapons, you cannot make them unbreakable as of Title Update 4 ( November 30, 2013).

How do I max materials? I see there are no resources editor in the main tab

Sent From Samsung Galaxy Note 3 32gb White Rose Gold. Cool isn’t it?

anyone on this thread know what you need to edit in order to get instant build/research ? and to what number makes it go fastest ?

Horizon got an update, Open Gamesaves works for me now but i can’t save it after i change somehting on it like add weapons to the home locker or inventory “Data being loaded… : 00000002 != 00000014”.

Upload you’re save to mediafire and post it here so unknown can take a look at it.

Here is it : http://www.mediafire.com/download/7wmyma32y7plr7b/Game