Horizon | How to Mod Unicorn Cars in Forza Motorsport 4 using the Garage Editor

but… u can go as far as gifting the unicorns u modded from horizon to a friend. u cant do that with unicorns gifted to u from turn 10. so, my question is… does turn 10 have a way to see if u gifted a car to a friend? ( will u get banned if u gift a unicorn to a friend? )

Don’t do it.
Whenever you trade unicorn cars you’ll most likely be baned.

You’ll be flagged on Turn10 servers.

thank u… well noted and will not try (or atleast til forza horizon gets here lol)

Just wanted to say thanks for this mod. I tried getting these Unicorns by participating at FM.net, but didn’t like feeling like I was jumping through hoops for Turn 10 employees to get a couple of cars.

This is the first time I’ve tried something like this and it couldn’t have been easier. The Horizon tool is very intuitive, even for someone who is not very computer literate such as myself.

As of now Forza 4 is the only game I play. I will be getting Forza Horizon, and if that game also has Unicorns or something similarly stupid, I’ll be checking you guys out again.

One again, thanks alot!

Good work as always

you can test it but sending me some Im dying for s204 rx7sprintR and both mines please can some body gift me a unicorn

gt is PHATLADSDAD

if you already have the unicorn cars, can you go on and then redo and get twice as many?

Mine keeps saying could not determine the length of a data type

Send me your ForzaProfile. Also make sure to not use any other of the Forza 4 profile editors out there as they might corrupt your profile.

Here is his Forzaprofile.

ForzaProfile

Thanks alot for helping me.

i downloaded the standard horizon pack and went to mod forza 4 but said i needed diamond to do that , now ive purchased that i cant find it anywhere???

Close Horizon, open it back up and use the same username and password you use to get on XboxMB.

1. Move your forzaprofile to a USB.

2. Open it up in Horizon, go to games click on “forza motersport 4”

3. Hit the mod button with the forza icon, unlock what you want unlocked.

4. Save rehash and resign.

His profile is corrupted. Editing the editor to allow his to work could compromise it for detecting errors, so I recommend using a new profile. Remember not to edit your profile in any other editor as that could be the cause of this.

ok thanks for the help thats pretty gay though:(

Is there anyway i can transfer my cars from that save to my other save, btw i can use the save on my xbox that i sent you.

If you think about it, it’s really not.
You will be able to get all that you had on your other save and more.

One thing you could try to fix that save is the Quick Fix in Horizon though.
Use this to do it:

This is quite simple.
Say you had a corrupt save, simply click that Quick Fix button, , select your save, and it’ll un-corrupt it. After you select your file and hit OK, you’ll get this:

You should now be able to play with that save.

From my thread here.

No, when you find saves on other sites they are most likely corrupted and well end up giving you that error, I recommend you using your ForzaProfile save and modifying that.

It didnt work