Horizon | How to Mod Your Call of Duty: Ghosts Campaign!

Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers a riveting all-new gameplay experience built on an entirely new story, setting and cast of characters, all powered by a new, next generation Call of Duty engine that redefines the series for the next generation.

Download Horizon! (Click Image above.)

Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.

1. Move your Call of Duty: Ghosts Campaign Save from your HDD to a USB from your Xbox 360.

2. Insert your USB into your computer, and open Horizon.

3. Once Horizon has opened, click on the device explorer, and open your ‘Games Folder’. If Horizon does not recognize, run Horizon as Administrator!

4. Once you open your ‘Games Folder’, select your save, and click the ‘Mod’ tab.

5. The campaign editor will eventually open with your save.

1. Settings.

Search and add value to a DVAR (Developer variables). Variables can control multiple things like health, gravity, and even change the games environment. It’s really up to you on what values you would like changed and configured.

1. It’s really simple, just search for what variable you would like changed and edit the value you wish to add.

2. Advanced.

1. Extract, and replace segments DVARS. Or, extract all of them.

2. Once you have edited your save to your pleasing save, rehash, and resign!

3. Move your save back into your xbox from your USB!

4. Enjoy Horizon!

Go Diamond! (Click Image above.)

Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.
If you have any issues with this editor post in the section below, if you have any suggestions please also say.

Horizon Support
This is the forum to post in if you have any issues.

Horizon Suggestions
This is the forum to post in if you have any suggestions for this editor or other editors you would like to see within Horizon.

Notice: Diamond tool modifying for non-diamond members is strictly not allowed, and doing so can involve losing your Diamond membership permanently or temporary.

going to try this out actually thanks XD
is there any extra boost health or inf ammo or no clip/ god mode?

I’d rather do it legit than pay for Diamond.

Dang breh, nice tut!

Thanks, will help me out when i ever decide to play da campaign

Wish it wasn’t for diamond :anguished:

Nice to see a Call of Duty tool in Horizon.

I thought Cheater had a c&d order? Shouldn’t this be standalone?

He has a treyarch C&D, not Infinity Ward or Arctivision

Its activision that gives the C&D. Not treyarch or Infinity Ward.

Ok, but either way, he’s not allowed to make tools into Horizon for Treyarch games, but he can for Infinity Ward games. That’s the take away.

Anyone know any DVARS? I’m not using this tool, I’m using the free one from a different forum, but the functions are the exact same, anyone know any DVARS for godmode, etc?

Can someone explain to me how to do this I’ve never used a tool like this before.

which dvar’s and their values need to be for god mode please. thanks a million in advance

The only DVARS that I have tried and are working are:

cg_fov [field of view]
player_sprintSpeedScale
player_sprintunlimited

I will keep experimenting, whatever I find I will update here.

Can someone please post what values you put in for god mode…

There is currently no GodMode DVAR that has been found for CoD Ghosts.

Working DVARS include:

Open Me

dog_MeleeDamage - 0
g_player_maxhealth 2000
player_debugHealth 2000
isgodmode - 1
player_deathInvulnerableTime - 999
player_damageMultiplier - 0
player_sprintUnlimited - 1
player_radiusDamageMultiplier - 0
player_meleeDamageMultiplier - 0
g_radiusDamageMax - 0
aim_autoaim_enabled - 1
aim_target_sentient_radius - 1000
aim_autoAimRangeScale - 1000
bg_weaponBobAmplitudeBase - 0
bg_viewBobAmplitudeBase - 0
cg_drawFPS -1
scr_player_maxhealth - 2000

Source

If I’m not supposed to post those here, I wasn’t aware and I apologize, and mods please feel free to remove.

Sharing DVARS is fine.

Question. When entering the value do you put a space between the - and the number ie. - 1 or is it just -1 with no space? I am assuming that the DVARs you listed are - numbers and you did not put the - in just to indicate separation. I’m not used to editing DVARs so I’m just trying to figure it out. Thanks a million for your post.

If someone has a list of DVARS with the values they used, that would make playing on veteran easier, it would be MUCH appreciated if you could share that info with those of us who have no experience editing such info. Many thanks!

lmao really

The dashes are to separate the dvar name from the value. In the tool, you will find the dvar and in the value field you will change the value. Do notput the dash otherwise it will make your input value negative and it will not be recognized.