Horizon | How to Mod Your Far Cry 3 XP, Level, Abillities, and More!

Hello!

Do you have ‘Autoreload’ enabled? If so disable it if you want Unlimited Ammunition.

Can you also upload your save to mediafire?

Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

This may also help:

When you enable it you never have to do it again. To fix your problem buy some ammo at one of your safe houses or the store and it will work fine. I just beat the game 100% so i know this works perfectly. And i hope you have a backup of your save i cant help you there.

Tried what the link suggested, and bought more ammo from the store, but my ammo still does not show up as unlimited. Has anyone else had this problem?

My save: http://www.mediafire.com/?ehj9ap6ptwbgvtl

Edit: Even if I try to disable auto-reload, it still will not let me save and rehash my save.

It let me save it. Would you like me to modify the save for you?

Look:

If you could that would be awesome :smile:

Not sure why it would work on your drive but not mine. weird.

You just wanted Unlimited Ammo, correct?

Yeah, thats the only thing I needed changed.

PM’ing you now.

If Pavman save does not work let me know, I just made one in case it doesn’t work.

I tried Pav’s (Thanks Pav!) and it didn’t seem to change the ammo :anguished:

I have sent you another link via PM. If that doesn’t work, see if Hero’s will. If that doesn’t work, try using another save.

Just sent you the Save in a PM.

Thanks hero! Yours worked! You da man.

Great thread. I need some help with something, Everything ive modded works except I am unable to use or bring up any of my weapons when I press lb. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening? All I get is a dot in the middle of the screen.

Go back and disable ‘Autodraw’ if you currently have it enabled.

I have tried that and it doesn’t work. Maybe it is a bug or something but none of my weapons are able to be drawn. I can skin animals but that is it :frowning:

I think its pretty gay they put an editor out that resets what you mod after a few missions… So if i buy a month of diamond then edit my save, in a month and a half i wont be able to re-mod my file when the infinite ammo goes away?? Sounds like a waste of 5$ to me…

everything works except for the money i put the max amount then when i load the game it says i have 298 dollars please help???

Hey guys, first time replying, but I don’t exactly get the progression points and bar exp. I want to go max lv but I don’t know what to set those to. Plz help!!

Never mind my saved loaded up! :smile:

i have a problem where i get unlimited ammo and when i do about three story missions it disapear’s is this due to autoreaload?

I believe you have to modify your ammunition every time you complete a few missions.