Horizon | How to Mod Your Far Cry 3 XP, Level, Abillities, and More!

Hi, once you have entered the amount in the box hit enter key, you will see the colour change to green, that worked for me.

Thanks for this editor :thumbsup:

How can i get ā€œgodmodeā€ ?

At the moment that is not possible, sorry.

Ok, then is it possible to unlock all skills?

and how do i know when im the max level for everything? I can only tell that unlimited ammo and the money hack have workedā€¦ ?

I think by editing the amount of Progression allows you to unlock Skill Points, I do not know the mac level on Far Cry 3, but editing the current level should have something to do with that.

Ok, and now when i unlock the skill points, it says i unlock like 14+ at a time now and when i open the skills to ā€œlearnā€ them they dont show up :confused:

Hey, I was trying to use the unlimited ammo, and disabled both the AutoDraw and AutoReload in the tool, but now whenever I am in game, I can draw my weapons from LB, but whenever I move they are put away and I cant use them at any point.

Do not disable AutoDraw, you can disable AutoReload if you plan on choosing to have unlimited ammo.

Hi guys (Iā€™ve following this community since 2009, but only today I decided to post something. I want to say hello to you all!) ā€¦ recently Iā€™ve modded my save game but the game freezes on the load game screenā€¦ any ideas??.. I have the latest version of horizon (2.5.10) and has new features that are not included on this guideā€¦ I only bought horizon diamond to mod this game and my game freezes!! (dā€™oh!)ā€¦

Anyone can help me??

So do i need to check the box that says false for unlimited ammo to work?

Yup. Checking it will change the text from ā€œfalseā€ to ā€œtrueā€. :smiley:

Hi Guys. Just tried out the editor today. Iā€™m working on getting the progression stuff to work atm, is there any way to flag the game to let you have access to the second islands guns on the first island? Just an idea. Thanks in advance. Iā€™ll be checking back and see whats up. Awesome Editor by the way.

At the moment no, feel free to make a suggestion here.

how do i get all the skills?

In case you dont know I have seen people ask about god mode.

If you edit:
HealthBoost
CurrentValue 1E+25
MaxValue 1E+25

This pretty much make you invincible except to falls, and animal attacks where you have to use button sequences.

Every time I push the ā€œMod Packageā€ button for FarCry 3 A ā€œFile Error: The given key was not present in the dictionary.ā€ pops up and I canā€™t do anything. I tried continuing further in the game to see if it was maybe a progress or save issue. Please help. Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

If you need a link to a trainer i can provide you with one.

yes i am a payed member and im trying to mod my far cry but when i try to open it in the Device Explorer in Horizon it comes up saying the given key was not present in the dictioanry please help ty ncshadowninja@gmail.com please email me if you can help

As far as mods for this game go Iā€™m mainly interested in being able to use the wingsuit before reaching the south island