Horizon | How to Mod Your FIFA 13 Virtual Pro Stats!

How to Mod Your Fifa 13 Virtual Pro Stats via Horizon!

Note: This is for the CAREER save!

http://youtu.be/Vf2ExwMpMWQ

Download Horizon! (Click Image above.)

Go Diamond! (Click Image above.)
Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.

1. Move your Career (Then a bunch of numbers) file from your HDD to a USB.

2. Remove your USB from your Xbox 360 and plug it into your PC/Laptop and run Horizon.

3. Once you have Horizon open, click on the device explorer (On the right side), it should look like this:

4. From there, click on the little triangle to the left of games then do that for the same on FIFA 13:

5. Once you’re there, click on the save then hit mod, and it’ll bring up the tool itself (FIFA 13 Virtual Pro):

6. Mod the values to what you want:

There are 3 Tabs, Player, Attributes 1, and Attributes 2:

In the Player Tab, you can edit your First Name, Last Name, Jersey Name, your Diving, Handling, Kicking, Reflexes, and Positioning Skills. You can also edit your Preferred Foot, your height, and what you’re known as. In the Attributes 1 Tab, you can edit your Ball Skills, Mental Skills, Defence Skills, and Passing Skills. In the Attributes 2 Tab, you can edit your Physical Skills and Shooting Skills. You always have the access to Maxing the values out as well:

7. You’re finished! Now Save, Rehash, Resign and you’re good to go!

To do this, simply hit the save button in the top left of the tool:

It is right next to the open button.

8. Move your USB back to your Xbox 360, transfer the save to your Xbox 360, then start up FIFA 13, and play!

I hope you enjoyed! Good luck, and if you’re having any problems, post here!

I’m sorry but I do not see the point in posting this. All that really needs to be done is click Mod then just edit it, no offence but it’s a pointless tutorial.

I see that you’re putting the effort in to make this and all ; this is just the exact same as Nathan’s tutorial for Fifa 12 except the tool is called something else. You should just ask Nathan to add to his thread that it works for Fifa 13 also and that you use the Fifa 13 editor instead of the Fifa 12 one.

Edit:
I agree with the post above also because as long as they know the basics of modding which is available on other tutorials on the site then that tutorial is pointless.

That’s just my opinion, others may disagree but it seems pretty straight forward to me.

That’s actually smart, instead of having two threads a new user has to navigate to if they want to mod both they could just visit a thread called ‘How to Mod the Fifa Series’ or something along those lines.

I agree with this, it would be better to add to Nathan’s. Also why would you make this at 7 in the morning, you must have been bored O.o

$4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $17.99 for 3 months,

This. Makes no sense. 1 x 5 = 5 and 3 x 5 = 15? So you pay more?

I’m just trying to help people, don’t flame me.
You wouldn’t believe how many people do not know how to mod, it’s ridiculous.

If you’d like to speak to me, PM me or post on my wall.
Thank you.

I will be updating the the thread when I get home.

Nobody is flaming you, i really don’t care if i get infracted for this or whatever but Pavman i’m sorry but you spam staffs wall non stop thats why most of them appear offline, Then if somebody writes something on your wall you complain and most of all your a thank *****.

Good point, although, everyday XboxMB gets new members signing up, and sometimes they have no modding experience at all, yes, Horizon is pretty simple to use, but that is since you know how to use it, some members might not even know how to load there save or even modify the savegame… that is what these threads are for, to show new members how to use the tools and make it easier for them to modify there save.

I like your style of asking that though. :smile:

Also, everyone saying this should be added to mine, I might, I like to keep each thread for each game on there own, so its easier to find via google, for example you could search for “How to mod FIFA 12”, my thread would probably be the first result, if it was “How to mod the FIFA Series”, not many people would search for that so it would be harder to find, that’s my perspective of it anyway.

good point i actually do google like that lol

The thread is fully update now. :smile:
Influence, you could have at least asked for my permission to add this to your thread…
I mean, come on dude.

Honestly, who cares if he added it. It benefits the members either way. This isn’t 3rd grade.

I don’t want to argue on a thread, or make it sound like a 5year old moaning about a thread.

Its to help the community, the thread was orignally a series thread for Fifa, as all my threads are.

If you would like to discuss about this issue you have please keep it wall to wall rather than posting on threads… thank you.

Stop bickering guys.

Anymore and I’ll just close it. In the end, it’s to help members and nothing else.

I am going to continue this argument Nathan.
Your thread is 7th on Google. Not first.

Seriously though, I honestly believe any thread showing how to use a basic editor is useless. They never find them anyways. They still make a new thread every time.

Closed.

I think this is a great tutorial, it may seem straight forward for you but for others this could be a huge help!
great tut!

it doesnt work for fifa 13

All yall are some ignant fools.

Everyone knows we make these threads for the SEO, so now when someone searches “mod fifa 13 virtual pro”… tah-dah, Horizon.

Good work Pavman.

Yes it does, that’s what the tool is for.
Are you getting this error?

If so, it means your player is over 6 feet 7 inches.
Just lower his height in-game ad you should be good.

Make sure you’re using the Career File.

when your player improves his stats naturally you just loose all your data is there a fix for this?