Horizon | How to Mod Your Forza Motorsport 4 Level and Credits

Hope this helps a lot of people!

Hope this helps a lot of people!

I have 2 questions… When i go to games tab, it show up with xbox dashboard, and when i click it there is no content, why is this? Also when i click save it doesnt come up with sved, and rehashed, but with: An error has occured while writing back to the loaded package! If you see a developer, the following message will help him resolve the issue:The system cannot find the file specified. Why is it saying this?

probably if I’m not greeted by a ban.

This is a great TUT, but doesn’t the newer version of horizon allow a person do more than just mod their XP, credits, and level. This may have been already posted if so Sorry.

[This is a great TUT, but doesn’t the newer version of horizon allow a person do more than just mod their XP, credits, and level. This may have been already posted if so Sorry.](This is a great TUT, but doesn’t the newer version of horizon allow a person do more than just mod their XP, credits, and level. This may have been already posted if so Sorry.)

dont spam kevenmd god

What? This is a stickied thread…

awesome tut. time to go diamond :smile:

Oh well, I’ll be using this probably if I’m not greeted by a ban.

Nice virus there, just get diamond and use one of the most trusted modding tools out there! :thumbsup:

• Horizon FTW

This isnt for online is it?

The thing needs to be fixed for level. They released an update that takes the level cap off.

When i go to mod my level it says invalid level.

Is that the magical USB used to mod every game in the Horizon tool?

Well then, I can borrowz?

yeah we need an update for us people who have surpassed level 150! might just start again though!

Can anyone send me any unicorn cars
Xbox 360: DONxGraphics
Thank You
Add me , will accept asap

How to Mod Your Forza Motorsport 4 Level and Credits with Horizon 1. Move your ForzaProfile from your HDD to a USB on your Xbox 360. 2. Plug in your USB to a Computer, and run Horizon. (Download Horizon here: xboxmb.com/horizon ) 3. The device explorer should pop up, and look like this: 4. Open up the Games folder, then Forza Motorsport 4, the click on your save that you moved in Step 1 and …

cheers for this.

Prototype.2.XBOX360-COMPLEX

does this work online?