Horizon | How to Mod Your Forza Motorsport 4 Level and Credits

Yes it does. Just don’t spend too much money in the AH - not that you’ll need to - or you may get banned.

I would also recommend not modding more than 10 to 20 mill at a time. Turn10 still has a way to monitor how many credits your profile has, and if that number jumps significantly you may also be banned.

1 Like

The easiest way to not get caught is to disconnect your xbox from the internet. Then remove your profile and mod in increments of 20 million. Return to the xbox and buy as many GTOs as you can - since you modded in 20 million once you’ve bought all the GTOs your credits will be exactly as they started - then keep playing. When you’re done doing whatever you are doing resume your internet connection.

It seems i cant mod my game
Why is that happening???
I upgraded to diamond for that
and i did everything the tytorial says!!!

Please register at Genetic Hax - Community
It is an amazing new online gaming community forum and it’s currently on it’s road to hitting 10,000 members
Please register now at Register at Genetic Hax - Community
Thanks

this is aweosme… 99999999 :stuck_out_tongue:

great tutorial! Im about to use it myself ;D

Btw, could you possibly give me the title of the song in your video? thanks!

Its Diamond only tool.

I’m not quite sure what you mean by a blank post. If you have a question, ask and I’ll do my best to help.

I’m not gonna use the money in the auction house, but i’ll definitely go do some onlineplaying with friends and so. Will I still get banned for that? :slight_smile:

this is cool thanks

Thanks for the info!

hey man , mines says “the given key was not present in the dicctionary” i dont know what it means,if u can help , thanks :smile:

I can try to help, I’m not diamond but have used plenty of modding tools including a forza 4 one on xbox360 tools. I recommend you try it again. Start all over, delete your save off the usb and put it back on. Hope I helped, otherwise I don’t know what to tell you… google it?

I am having the same error. Nothing works, across 2 computers at that.

What error is it you’re having?

if it’s to do with the credits that’s because they changed the credit limit and now the tool is out dated, try lowering your credits.

For the ‘Given Key is not present in the dictionary’ error:
Unknown said this 3 weeks ago for levels, I am sure they are working on a fix for credits, as the limits have been increased.

The problem is that our count of levels is out of date because a Title Update increased the max to 999 from the previous 150 max cap. It has been fixed and an update will be out.

You should try with a lower value than you used originally.

I would PM him your save so he can figure out the exact problem here:
XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards - View Profile: unknown v2

whats this error mean stfs: reference to illegal block number 0x607d22 [0xc0000032]

for this zrueda.