Horizon | How to Mod Your Forza Motorsport 4 Level and Credits

It says “LVL 479” Is that bad??

thank you for your sharing.

Thanks for this zrueda.

Thanks for this zrueda.

great mod but someone neglected to mention the part where you have to spend an hour accepting every single award car for leveling up 300 times.

i click mod package and it does not do anything

YAY Thanks i think i speak for everyone when i say THIS IS AWESOME!!!

omg it actually worked i have started a new game 999,999,999 cr yes !

What if you don’t have horizon diamond? Can someone pm me wit their username and password please??

i sent you a message

lulz

Hello there, I strongly suggest that you don’t mod the users save as when you registered you agreed to the Terms of Service which strictly states that you are not allowed to do this. You can view a copy of the Terms of Service, here.

Additionally, if you have given the user access to your account I strongly advise you change your password as we are not responsible for hijacked accounts.

If you would like to read about this, there is a post (this post) within the Diamond Modding Discussion which will explain the impacts of diamond members who are modding regular members saves/profile.

Doesn’t work anymore -.- … Help

i was hoping to find an answer

Dude, i cant get it to work, on my end, i dont have the little green light next to the game title, and when i click on the game save and wont let me access the mod… another thing, why is it whenever i open Horizon it says it’s offline? how the hell do i get it “Online” ?

what does the xp do?..i modded level and i try it and it won’t stop giving free cars…IT SUCKS!i think an hour i’m doing it…

Can someone tell me how i put new layer groups into the game because i know u can put custom ones in through the layer group tab

does it work with Forza Motorsport 3

Yes, Horizon contains a Forza Motorsport 3 editor.

I believe you need to be a diamond member to access the forza 4 editor. When it is offline you aren’t connected to the internet or you don’t have the latest version of horizon.