Horizon | How to Mod Your Gears of War: Judgment Profile!

Emergence Day just unleashed hell upon the people of Sera. A young Lieutenant named Damon Baird and his team, Kilo Squad, must square off against an indomitable locust villain to save a city and its people, and no rules or orders are going to stand in their way.

http://youtu.be/ik2V3caXvNY

Download Horizon! (Click Image above.)

Go Diamond! (Click Image above.)
Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.
Diamond is £3.40 for 1 month (Recurring), £9.37 for 3 months, £28.12 for 1 year.

1. Move your Profile from your Xbox 360 HDD, to a USB.

2. Open Horizon with your USB inserted into your Computer
If you currently do not have Horizon, you can download it here.

3. Locate your Profile inside the ‘Profile folder’

Open Me

Note: Before modifying the profile, make sure you have played Judgment.

4. Once you chosen your profile, select:

1. Once the editor has loaded with your Profile, you can change your current Character, Medal, and the title linked to the medal!

You can also choose the tier for the selected medal to either Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Onyx!

Note: Not all medals have the option to change that, for example the ‘Reaper Slayer’ medal.

Main Stats

2. In the ‘Main Stats’ section, you are given the option to edit a bunch of stats to a custom value.

Note: By editing the option ‘Good host ratio’, will give you the advantage of pulling host, in other words “The connection is in your favor”

Prize Boxes

3. Here you are given the option to add Prize Boxes. Prize Boxes are categorized as Normal, Epic, and Rare Prize Boxes!

Flags

4. Flags are basically used as titles, but not physically shown in the actual game.

Skins

5. To choose a skin for that Character/Weapon, simply select a Character, or Weapon.

6. Select the drop down tab, and choose the skin that best fits your pleasing.

Note: This works for both the Character and Weapon.

Campaign

7. In the campaign part of the profile editor, you can choose to Unlock all Chapters and Sections with the following difficulty modes Casual, Normal, Hardcore, and Insane!

Unlock all Chapters and Sections by selecting:

8. You are also given the option to have completed the campaign on Co-Op!

COG Tags

9. Here you’re given the option to unlock all does tricky COG Tags!

10. Simply select the checkbox with the COG Tag that you want.

11. Once you’ve modified the profile to your pleasing, select the Save button and you’re done. Eject your USB from your PC and head over to your Xbox, and move your Profile back to your HDD or Storage.

If you have any issues with this editor post in the section below, if you have any suggestions please also say.

Horizon Support
This is the forum to post in if you have any issues.

Horizon Suggestions
This is the forum to post in if you have any suggestions for this editor or other editors you would like to see within Horizon.

Any posts such as “Great tutorial!”, “Good tutorial don’t have this game though” etc will be deleted so don’t waste your time creating irrelevant posts, this thread is based on Judgment within Horizon.

Disclaimer: With all modding there is a chance of getting banned for doing so, Daring Development Inc is not responsible for bans applied to your profile/console.
When using the Gears of War Developer Flag you’re obtaining medals and a weapon skin which are only accessible by EPIC Games Employees and People Can Fly Employees.

Thanks for the update, I’ve been waiting for this. Also, is Clayton still having trouble equiping character skins, I heard this character was having problems equiping some character skins.

Yes, unfortunately that character was unable to be used due to extra security added in-game for the character, so I believe Cheater removed it from the tool.

Ah ok, how about Grayson Hunt? Is he able to be used without any trouble?

Unfortunately not. Trishka, Grayson, Carmine & the Epic Reaper all share the same security :/.

Can I play as anya?

Finally!

DLC characters are also unable to be used unless you own the content. Sucks since I’ve always preferred Anya & Dom and they’re the only pre-order characters I don’t own, but Epic has cracked down on some security.

dang im missing thoes two i got marcus and alex

Same here, haha. I guess I can only hope for them to be released in future DLC packs like they did with the LE characters in Gears of War 3.

I was hoping we can use them i guest i just have to used my code.

**** this sucks i was so excited waiting all week for this and its pretty much the same as the other gears of war judgment editor just you can edit camping chapters and cog tags :confused:

this tool was way over-hyped everyone was saying you could use the characters and get dlc skin

Same, I was looking forward to using the other Characters, it`s annoying how we have to pay masses amounts of money for characters that should have been included in the game.

Why does my editor look way different lol, it doesn’t have all that stuff xD

Edit: lol just realized it’s profile editor, why don’t I have it if I’m in the last Horizon version? :confused:

Should be located in the Profile Mods tab.

If i change all the campaign chapters to insane except the last chapter will the achievement unlock if i go and play the last section on insane?

Yes, although some people are claiming the tool sets the difficulty to Hardcore if you don’t have insane unlocked. You can also do the same by modding in 3 onyx star on each mission except the first mission and then going and getting 3 stars legit on the first mission for the Seriously Judgmental achievement.

Video tutorial is now up!

Nice video! It should help out alot of confused people with using the tool. However during the voice commentary the music was much louder than your voice so it was rather difficult to hear or understand.

I have already unlocked insane so should be fine! thanks mate