Horizon | How to Mod Your Gears of War: Judgment Rank, Weapon Skins and More!

They only list the xp up to lvl 23?

this is awesome good job

My TDM stats sync in fine, but my free for all stats aren`t, can anyone tell me why? :smile:

Oh my gahd I can’t wait! Keep it up!

So we can only use the Epic skin once Cheater comes out with the profile editor to toggle our account as a developer?

Dosen’t the editor automatically change your xp value, or do you need to change it manually?

i cant download it the mirror server is error dont but i cant dowload it somehow

Try using this link if the one on the “Horizon” download page doesn’t work. This is the link provided when updating from an older version.

This is correct.

What is infinite mode?

Me and Brad believe it has something to do with infinite double XP tickets, but not 100% sure :laughing:

Oh I see haha

Don’t worry, if Cheater doesn’t manage to crack down on what it is I’m sure the community will try and figure out what it is. I know me and Hero have placed many ideas of what it could be onto the table. Someone will figure it out, eventually.

inb4yourbanned

1. make a clean/fresh account
  2. unlock infinite mode only (don’t touch anything else)
  3. look for any changes in game

aa

any new character

im sorry if this was answered but i don;t understand how to boost your rank execution K/D up?

Edit the kills higher than the deaths in the statistics tab, make sure you have versus selected.

Can I unlock the pre-order characters with this? that’s all I really want (sorry if this has been answered)

No.