Horizon | How to Mod Your Gears of War: Judgment Rank, Weapon Skins and More!

is the profile tool coming out today? iv been looking for a status update

There hasn’t been any comments on when the tool is planned for release. Cheater just started on the profile tool shortly after finishing the savedata editor yesterday, so give him a bit of time to work on the tool.

No way to edit matches played/won?

You can edit the wins and losses here, however it won’t show for everyone online since it doesn’t sync to the servers like that. I seem to remember there was alot of stuff you could edit via the profile editor in terms of online statistics so there might be an option on there to edit games played and whatnot. I know for a fact there’s some online statistics like ranked disconnects which syncs with the online servers.

anyone wanna explain to me what infinite mode reached is???

It’s unknown what it is at the current moment.

When I try to mod my Player Data, I click on my player data but the Mod package thing right above it won’t appear, is there a way to fix this?

EDIT: Found the Solution: https://www.wemod.com/forum/20-horizon-support/143485-gears-judgment-horizon.html

i tired it again and it doesn’t change the online leaderboard ranked stats ill try again tomorrow:thumbsup:

You cannot change those stats, they are kept via the servers not via your profilestorage. What you’re editing there is what you’ll find in the versus section of your Stats and Awards page which can ONLY be seen by you.

How do add “matches played” to the Versus stat summary? If you change the amount of matches you played in a game type it dosen’t change the stat summary in-game; nor does it give you progression torward the medal. Anyone know if it is possible to edit the amount of matches played?

odds i can get banned?

So does editing any of these stats go towards your progression for medals and achievements? I’m considering buying Diamond again just to use this but everyone saying it doesn’t sync (obviously certain stuff won’t stick because most is server-side).

So what exactly is the point in using this? If anyone can just clarify a little better that’d be great. Thanks!

I mainly want to get double XP tickets (does modding them work with this?), modify kills with weapons or stats to further my progression on my medals, possibly increase my rank slowly over time, matches played, etc. I just don’t understand how doing some of this doesn’t stick…

I mainly want to get double XP tickets (does modding them work with this?), modify kills with weapons or stats to further my progression on my medals, possibly increase my rank slowly over time, matches played, etc. I just don’t understand how doing some of this doesn’t stick…

I have only modded my double XP tickets and my rank by 2 levels at a time and i have had no problems with it sticking/syncing!

Some people go all out, and for that same reason not everything sticks, but for you seeing as you want only a few medals, and maybe some double xp it should stick without a problem. I would recommend adding the right amount of kills before hitting onyx to get the progression.

Example: Edit the amount 5,999 on any weapon you would like onyx, and go back and get that last kill giving you any achievment/progession that it is you’re talking about.

Ok cool then, yeah I wouldn’t edit a bunch of things at once. I just would edit a few things to help me be a little further along for a few medals and add some double xp tickets. I was just worried editing some of those would mess up my progression towards unlocking some of the achievements. In GoW3 you did the rank transfer for me and since some of your stats and such were well beyond anything I ever reached, I was unable to unlock several diff achievements (not that I care cuz I barely play that game).

I just didn’t want that to happen in this game.For some reason I think my overrun achievement might be glitched, I have 4 out of the 10 wins when I look at my player stats, but the progress under achievements only says 3 out of 10 :confused:

Thanks for the response! I appreciate it, I’ll prob get diamond again soon! Waitin to see if I win any of the giveaways first.

I keep receiving an error that tells me to see a dev and that the following msg will help them resolve my issue

What is Infinite Mode?

Video has now been added for all you gears modders!

Massive thanks to NG3

Anyone know how much experience for each level and if re-up level affects caps?
Don’t want to be reset… so want to do this right.

Also just bought Diamond just for this tool but Horizon says account no upgraded… anyone else get this? if so what to do?

Edit:
btw… there’s an Epic games employee that goes by the handle FL4K… and I saw that same username just a few posts back… just a fyi… just incase someone would like to know.

Yes we all realize that. It’s not her…