Horizon | How to Mod Your Gears of War: Judgment Rank, Weapon Skins and More!

mine doesnt show that picture to mod this package only on game profile it shows it

So you can add prize boxes now?

So editing the special events with this does not work. If you check off one of the events you missed, it doesn’t get reflected under the War Supporter medal unless there’s something else you have to do, idk what that would be but I just wanted to let you guys know.

Whenever I do it seems to work fine.

How do you get it to work? You just go to the list of events and check them off? I’ve tried that and then when I go to check my medal progress, nothing changes.

I’m trying it now, I had participated in 9 out of the 10 events, so I checked off the 2 I missed and then went to the medal and checked off the box for participating in at least 10 so we’ll see what happens

EDIT: DID NOT WORK AT ALL! I checked off events 6 and 10 that I missed, changed the medal to silver since I would be over 10, and all it did was gave me the title and silver medal, but still only showed 9 out of 10 events completed.

so can you or cant you use this to get prize boxes?

You can use the profile tool to give new prizeboxes and to unlock the prizebox rewards.

can you unlock brisk/big game/ team metal?

i want to buy diamond for this but the 4.99 one is recurring

Don’t worry, you may have that turned off by our staff team right after the payment.

It is possible to cancel yourself as well.

If only i had a diamond account :`(

i need diamond :anguished:

Thank you for the tutorial but every time I go on horizon it work but when I try to mod gears of war judgment it doesn’t work for me but it allow me to mod other games! What do I do???

This tutorial clearly shows that a diamond subscription is required. And you do not have diamond.

This thread should IMO be either closed or updated since info displayed here is outdated.

but I do have diamond and still doesn’t work

are you sure? I checked your profile but I don’t see a diamond status and your trust level is at “basic user” (you get “member” if you upgrade to diamond).

i use my older brothers laptop to mod and he has his own profile with diamond

Okay, could you describe your issue in more detail?

it keeps saying to me
’Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.’
‘The given key was not present in the dictionary.’