Horizon NEEDS To Update new games

its been a year now and its the same old games on horizon …they need to update it please people need new games expericance to play with and im tired of seeing the same old games on HORIZON…who ever that does the modding for the games PLEASE TRY AND UPDATE SOME NEW GAMES …ANY NEW GAMES WILL DO …WHO ELSE IS TIRED OF SEEING THE SAME OLD GAMES EVERY TIME YOU LOG IN … IF YOUR A MODDING SITE UPDATE SOME GAMES PLEASEEEEEEEE WE NEED NEW GAMES ANY WILL DO JUST UPDATE THE DAMN APPLICATION IVE BEEN A MEMMBER SINCE 2014 AND STILL ITS THE SAME GAMES COME ON WE AND THE MODING COMMUNITY DESERVE NEW AND IMPROVE GAMES …SOO COME ON WEMOD UPDATE HORIZON

It’s bin a year since any new games even came out for 360 !

i k know they need to update some new games

What ptondo means is there are no new games coming out for Xbox 360, and there haven’t been any in about a year. The developers are now focused on Infinity which is PC trainers, and is becoming more popular everyday. They’re not going to spend time and money making new editors for Horizon when they can put that time and money into Infinity. The fact is Xbox 360 is dying out(some believe it’s already dead.) I would like to see some other editors too, but it’s just not practical. There are other save editors out there for certain 360 games you don’t see in horizon. Just Google them.

2 Likes

how do i get infinity

Go here: https://www.wemod.com/infinity

Infinity is for PC games, not 360 games.