Horizon not connectioning to server

:(not connectioning

Have you let horizon through your firewall?

or maybe the antivirus is blocking, try add Horizon to exclude list

What AV (Anti-Virus) do you have?

Have you let Horizon through your firewall?

Do you have the latest Horizon download?
Download the latest download here!

My Computer keeps popping up with “the server was unable to access the server , please try again later” Help?!?!?!

Try your internet connection, firewall, virus software, ect.

I did I turned off my firewall and everything and should i delete all the anti virus?

No, don’t delete your AV. Is Horizon opening for you at all?

Okay I am just gonna type you a couple options you can try to fix the problem and hopefully one of them work for you.

Let Horizon through your firewall by doing the steps below.

Open Me

Go to the control panel located in the contents of the “START” button, I have Windows 8.1 so please bare with me.

Open Me

Now “SEARCH” for “FIREWALL” in the search bar in the control panel.

Open Me

You should get a image like this.

Open Me

Now you just wanna “CLICK” the option "Allow an app (program) through Windows Firewall"and you should come to a screen similar to this.

Open Me

When you reach this screen you just wanna “CLICK” the option “CHANGE SETTINGS” shown here.

Open Me

Now just “CLICK” the option “Allow another app…” and you should come to a screen similar to this one.

Open Me

When you come to this screen just “SCROLL” down the list of programs on your computer and find Horizon, it should look like this.

Open Me

Just “SELECT” the Horizon program and [i]“CLICK”[/i] the option “ADD” to allow Horizon through your firewall.

Open Me

Now make sure you “CHECKED” “PRIVATE” and “PUBLIC” access, then press “OK.”

Open Me

Turn you antivirus off

No matter what antivirus you have, make sure you turned your antivirus off. Sadly I don’t have any antivirus programs on my computer to show you exactly how to turn it off, but I can tell you a quick tutorial on how to do it.

With any antivirus program it is simple to turn it off, just “OPEN” your antivirus software and “CLICK” the “SETTINGS TAB” every antivirus program has one (I am pretty sure) and in the settings tab you can disable your antivirus.

If these fail uninstall Horizon and then reinstall and download the newest version of Horizon from this link [Horizon v2.8.0.1.exe]

If all this fails for you, I will go on “Teamviewer” with you and help you fix the problem hands on.

Here is a little about the program:

Teamviewer is a program that let’s me take control of your computer to help you with your problem. The program is 100% safe you can stop me from controlling your computer at anytime.

Download Teamviewer

it still doesn’t work :frowning:

This thread is 4 years old please don’t necro old threads.
If it’s not working for you it’s something on your end (Antivirus, Firewall)

@Chris