Horizon Not Opening After Install

Hello, I am trying to open Horizon on my laptop and it is giving me a very hard time with opening horizon after installing it. Horizon installs then it shows the xbox logo and then it says “Horizon was not updated. Would you like to update it manually?” I then select yes and then horizon starts downloading again (when I select no it just closes), after it installs it says would I like to run the app and I select run the xbox logo appears again then a box appears telling me that horizon has stopped working and my only option is to close it. I already turned anti-virus off, I un-installed horizon and re-installled like 15 times and it does the same thing. I have a 64 bit Operating system and i am running windows 7. Please help, I have spent hrs on this with no luck.

You may want to try some thing’s.

The first thing you could try is going here:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local

Delete the folder called
Xenocode

That could fix your problem.

If your appdata doesn’t show use this to locate the folders above.

Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows 7 or Vista - How-To Geek

Then try loading horizon again.

Another thing you may want to try is re-installing your .NET framework,

here are the downloads

4.0 - Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

3.5 - Download: .NET Framework 3.5 - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

Please post back if any of those worked or not.

Edit -

Also you may want to try Downloading the updated version of horizon found here: Horizon.exe

Then run it as admin.

> After install
Wait, what?

When did we have to install it?

I think he means “After the download.”

I hope. :worried:

EDIT: DERP. Lol I didn’t read it right :expressionless:

> tfw to get Horizon we must have cnet malware on our PC’s

Cheater, Gabe, Unknown, etc get this **** sorted.

Yes that is exactly what I meant after I download Horizon…sorry about the wording.

Alright, try to get TeamViewer then PM me your ID and Password.
Here is the Download:

TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings

I will try my best to assist you. :smile:

OK so I have done everything you have told me to do and nothing has worked It still tells me that it has stopped working and my only option is to close horizon.

Alright, please refer to my post above or you can look at it here:

Alright, try to get TeamViewer then PM me your ID and Password.
Here is the Download:

TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings

I will try my best to assist you. :smile:

VeNiim, thanks for all your help, thanks for the hours or two over teamviewer and trying to fix up my computer, i will try on another computer. Thanks agin,

No problem man, it is the least i could do.

Mods can close or H pros can.

Enjoy Horizon!

Closed.