Horizon Public BETA Release!

This BETA is for EVERYONE to use!

If you are reading this right now, yay! The wait is finally over. After months of extensive work and research from our Developers, Cheater912, gabe_k, and unknown v2, the first BETA version of Horizon is here!

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with Horizon for a little under a year now. It shows us your dedication greatly and we definitely tested your patience! :laughing:

Some things to take note of:

• Profile Data Editor contains the Crown Editor.
  • You will notice a couple game modders are under “Profile Mods”. This is because they mod the profile.
  • The Game Adder will be left out for this version due to some technical errors. Don’t worry it will be back!

If you find any bugs PLEASE POST IN THE FOLLOWING SECTION:
Horizon BETA Bug Reports - XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards

To keep this short and sweet, without further ado, here is the download link!

Awesome! Thanks for the great release, You guys are in for some really cool stuff

YAY! Thanks so much!

yayayayayayay!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

Already found a huge bug. Update to 1.0.0.1 in a few minutes!

Thank you!

Is there an auto update function or just re-download?

got the update.

its updating automatically :smile:

thanks so awesome i opened Horizon Beta but it say “Horizon has stopped working” help me

Thank You!!! God damn what a great day

Looks great - nice work! Doesn’t detect my drive though.

**** yea, Seaking.

This is so awesome!!!

Awesome!

Thanks alot!

When I open Horizion it say’s: “Unable to resolve host”.

Anyone know what’s going on?

Im getting Unable to Resolve Host error :cry: any news or helpp on that plz followed by .NET frame error

Nice this is cool :smile:

Hey When I tried to open horizon it came up with this [file:///C:/Users/John/Desktop/Untitled.jpg](file:///C:/Users/John/Desktop/Untitled.jpg) error

I got that error at first and what helped me is i saved the program to my desktop and opened it from there.