Horizon v2.5.1 - Windows 8 Support

You guys should add minecraft :smile:

Upload a save and make a suggestion thread in the horizon suggestion forum.

The true order is annoying with the Forza series.

What can you mod with the Forza Horizon mod tool?

credits,level,xp

Thanks for this :smiley:

Now people will stop making 202020 threads :smile:

THANK YOU!!!

I have been having to use my wifeā€™s pos computer because of that error junk that I unfortunately was a part of. Soā€¦

[size=40]THANK YOU!!!

Much LOVE for Horizon!!!
[/size]

SWEET FINALLY!! i was wondering when it would get Windows 8/beta version support. now i can stop using my dadā€™s PoS Vista laptop :smiley:

We only tested it on the final release of Windows 8, not the beta.

sorry to bother you guyz but for some reason even with the 2.5.1 i still cant run the program every time i run it as admin this is what i get it say Horizon has stopped working. my netfram is 4.5 all fire wall is down so now iā€™m stuck dont know what to do any idea?

Do you have DotNetBar installed on your machine?

Was the Halo 4 tool added? I canā€™t seem to find it. I saw Unknownā€™s thread about it but I canā€™t find it.

Itā€™s in the Profile Mods section.

Didnā€™t mean to thank by the way, sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

LMAO Iā€™m sure you did Iā€™m awesome, and yes I found it. Also I have AVG and every time I try to run Horizon it askā€™s me for permission even though I press save answer for Horizon how come AVG keeps asking for permission.

what do u mean by a DotNetBar, but iā€™m pretty sure i dont have it.

Try installing .NET 3.5 if you donā€™t have it. Itā€™s not included with 4.5.

Download: .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

ok i try to install .net 3.5, got any other idea just incase that dont work.

It should, if it doesnā€™t, post back here. Even if it works, still post back here.
Also, remember to restart your computer after installation.

Unfortunately I donā€™t.

If you moved the executable out of the installation folder itā€™ll throw this error, if you didnā€™t move the dependencies (DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll, Horizon.dll, Ionic.Zlib.CF.dll, System.Data.SQLite.dll) aswell.