Horizon v3 Update

We wanted to give you an update on our progress regarding Horizon v3. As you may already know, we’ve been working on this brand-new version of the program since the summer, and it’s outstanding to say the least. There have been very few bugs during development, so we can say with certainty that this is the most efficient and mind-blowing Xbox 360 tool ever created. We have the achievement unlocker unlocking over 42,000 achievements in 20 seconds (6,000% faster than v2), and the game adder is blazing fast without having to download the game data from the server. We’re also putting a lot of time into new Halo 4 and Halo Reach tools. These tools will be nothing like you’ve ever seen before.

There are many other surprises that we have yet to reveal this year, so stick around and enjoy the remarkable tools in Horizon v2! :wink:

Sounds pretty nice. Might have to re-download horzon now.

Awesome eagerly awaiting v3.0, thanks for the update Cheater!

love it sounds amazing keep up the amazing work man <3

Keep up the good work :smile:

Sounds like this new version is going to be amazing.

I thought it was done when I saw the title. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t wait! :smile:

Can’t wait to see what it looks like, great work guys!

One of the “surprises” should be to unban Sunkist because he was one of the best members here.

Awesome! Good job Devs and let’s see how the release goes!

I’m pumped for the Halo 4 tools :smiley:

Horizon V3 is literary one of the craziest modding tools I’v ever seen, and programs based on its design, Horizon is crazy, and blazing fast compared to V2 with the times seen that it takes to do certain things, I honestly can’t wait for this release, I’m quite happy I was able to test it actually, and still am… ha.

Honestly guys, wait till the V3 update, you will be gob-smacked. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven’t Xenomega and the developers at XboxChaos done everything related to Halo modding (except game mode modding)?

Good job on the new performances. I hope this update will bring something “really” new to the modding scene.

Changed the UI at all?

Thanks for the update!

oh more halo 4 tools? Any better than the liberty one if I may ask?

Goodness I can hardly wait!

Thanks for the update. I was wondering how things were going.

Can’t wait!