Horizon will not download

i’ve tried several times, on chrome. eventually after disabling my avast antivirus the setup files download and then while downloading it says “Downloading 0 bytes of unknown @ 0 bytes” then proceeds to fail. Any idea what is going on?
I am also using windows 10 if that helps narrow down anything
EDIT: Tried running as admin also, will try using microsoft edge and see if there is any different results
EDIT #2: Same results as before

I have tried it a few more times, but nothing happens, continues to fail when trying to install.

Do you have anything else that could be blocking the download?

Try making an exception for Horizon in the Windows Firewall settings.

As far as I know, nothing else is blocking it. Will try making an exception for it in the firewall

Same thing happened “Failure Install of horizon failed”

Oh and if this helps at all, infinity downloaded flawlessly. Maybe it’s my computer

Are you failing to download or install?

install, trying on older computer running windows 7

On the computer running windows 10, i have the set-up downloaded but it continues to fail on install

Have you tried unblocking the installer?

Tried, same error

Do you have admin privileges on the PC?

Yep

Make sure you also have .net framework 3.5 and ms c++ redistributable 2010 installed.

Checked for .NET and i have v4.0 and checked for ms C++ and i have a newer version(didn’t tell me which)

You need 3.5 regardless of what other version you have. You also need 2010. Both of those are required.

Alright, will look into getting those, for now i have things to do