Horizon will not load up on Windows 10 [PLEASE HELP]

i have installed horizon around 5 times now, i have updated my framework and disabled my antivirus. does anyone know any of making it work on windows 10?

try this Error message upon trying to open

Still not working unfortunately :frowning:

im not sure then thats the only way that ive found how to do it but im sure other people will try and help with b\other sugestions

thank you anyway :slight_smile:

Seriously man 3 topics for a single issue is a bit much

@staff this is the 3Rd post from them over a single issue over the course of maybe 10 hours

i really dont ■■■■■■■ care, maybe if @staff actually helped me instead of this so called support page just being a ghost town. haven’t ou got better things to be doing anyway?

Well you don’t need to be disrespectful. People will help if you are patient

i dont have time to be patient

Then you deserve to be banned if you’re not going to act mature and be a little ■■■■ about it. Like Hawk said give people some ■■■■■■■ time, not everyone is on their computer 24/7 cause people have ■■■■■■■ lives.

Now if you’re done acting like a little bitch, check your firewall.
If that doesn’t work right click Horizon.exe and go to its properties and see if there is an unblock button.
And if that doesn’t work download CCleaner and follow the steps in the link @DiamondM0dder posted.
Finally if neither of those work, get a brain and downgrade off shitty Windows 10 for profit.

well looks like i have to annoy people to get answers, thanks, brooooo

It’s called having patience, it’s a ■■■■■■■ Sunday night dude.

Well said killah, I didn’t want to come of as an ass so I tried to stay polite, didn’t want to get myself banned dealing with impatient people

It’s a known thing in life that we must be patient sometimes, and that sometimes good things take time.

@hullfcmax We’re here to help bro. Just chill and wait for the help that helps you. And searching the forums should help if you take the time to look through them.

Steve, unrelated but how do you get pro?

It cost a lot of $$$$$$$$$.

Joking of course. I earned it somehow… or won some secret lottery that I never entered… hmm.

Back when Steve was a wee little lad, and when this was XboxMB then HorizonMB, he used to help a lot with Horizon + post Horizon tutorials if I remember. So they promoted him.

1 Like

:frowning: I wish I had a special title

1 Like

Lol i lost like 3 accounts back in the day and i had to start fresh so you are not alone

But you are special Mr Hawk Regular…
C’mon mate, don’t go selling yourself short.
I’m sure the powers that be notice your efforts and as they say "Good things come to those who wait!"
Keep up your good work mate :thumbsup:

1 Like