Horizon won't open. Plz help!

i know how to fix it. be sure you have the latest microsoft net framework installed. after that go to turn windows features on or off .check all the boxes, let it change the settings. it will tell you to restart windows, click restart now, then once restarted run horizon as admin (right click), and it should load up… it worked for me, hope i helped

Many of Horizon’s main problem is due to AVAST!

4.3 DO NOT bump topics. Doing so causes unnecessary clutter to the forum.

A copy of the rules can be found here

Closed.

Well , i had the case as you have but i solved it 3 minutes ago and directly wanted to post it here !!
what you have to do is go to Start => control panel => Add/Remove programs and search for a program that should be named with '‘Hotfix for windows media format 11 sdk(kb973442)’'
when you try to uninstall it a message pop up telling you that if uninstall it you’ll have problems with some softwares (Horizon should be listed) uninstall it completly and try to launch Horizon again
I really hope this method works for you or anyone having the same problem !!

HOW TO FIX:
1: turn your internet connection off
2:click horizon
3:click run as administrator
4:click yes
5:when horizon has loaded go to the bottom right corner and click safe mode
6:click yes
7:exit horizon
8:turn internet back on
9:have fun modding!
10:all you have to do now is load horizon normally

I’m having the same problem: it worked, but today it only appears “Horizon” and then nothing more. But if I turn off the Internet, I can open it. What’s going on? I tried Safe Mode, but it doesn’t come back when it’s online. Can anyone help me?
Peace.

One more thing: I downloaded AN OLDER VERSION (Offline too, but I doesn’t need it to turn my internet off) and IT WORKS. What about this “been banned”???
Peace.