Horizon Won't Start Up

I went to the WeMod website and downloaded Horizon from Google Chrome. I downloaded it a few times and see if I could make it work with my small amount of knowledge of computers, but every time, the cursor signified that the computer was working in the background - then nothing happened. I have tried many things that were in articles in the WeMod community, but none of those solutions seem to be working for me, and the problems aren’t mine. I am not a computer wizard or expert, so if one of those would like to help me with this, I would be very happy.

Is the setup files/installer fully downloading? If it is try this, Right click on the setup.exe and go to Properties, look for the Unblock button near the bottom and click it, now click OK. Now the setup should start if that’s your issue.

There is no unblock button… O.K. So I uninstalled horizon, redownloaded it, and (like from the start) installed it through the setup. Now I press “Launch” and nothing happens.

Thanks dude!

Do you guys need more information to help me? If that’s the case, then I’d be happy to help you help me. :slight_smile:

Are you sure you have .Net Framework 3.5? Without it Horizon will not run.

Here is the link to it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=25150

Oh… I didn’t have that downloaded. I didn’t even know that I needed it. So, now that I have .Net Framework 3.5, what now? (Horizon still wont open)

i have the same problem

Thats what shows up and nothing happens i go to the task manager and no task called horizon
i just want to mod my game i cant play online either so ye

Follow these steps and after you do, re-install and see if that makes a difference.

The “Daring Development” folder wasn’t even there to start.

Alright this is going to be hectic but try to delete all traces of Horizon you notice, including the installer, and then re-download the installer from the website again and see if that makes a difference.