HorizonMB Chatbox (Closed)

HorizonMB CHAT

Shutdown Notice
I would like to thank all the members who have used this chatbox over the past two years. Since the beginning of the chatbox more than 350 members have posted over 327 thousand messages about a multitude of different subjects.

As some of you may have noticed, there were a lot of problems with accessing the chatbox over the past few months. I’ve tried fixing the problems multiple times which lead to nothing. This is one of the reasons why I finally decided to shutdown the chatbox.

Once again I would like to thank everybody who used the chatbox.

Info
HorizonMB Chat is a project from me and David. HorizonMB Chat allows you to talk with other HorizonMB members. I’ve written plugins for Chrome to embed the Chatbox directly into HorizonMB . So you don’t need to have another Tab open. This chat follows the same rules as the forums.

My idea.

Nice work frankie :wink:

I’ll start using this again, only reason I stopped was because it was just me on all the time >.<

I was always there :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like sex. Nice work o:

I’ll be using :smile:

Nice work. Download it when I get home.

I thought it was a cool idea. Then you banned me and now I think this is the dumbest idea ever. It doesn’t work right. Nobody use it.

Another great piece of work frankie & a great idea!

Suggestion: can you make it so when we refresh our page it doesnt clear the chat every time?

Lol I banned you. I warned ya… Sgt won’t unban you xD

That is because he has a micropenis.

Well thank you :cry: It made me very emotional.

Come on people join :smiley:

Thanks for this man.

It’s a nice chat - and thanks for adding a plugin

this is pretty sick but i think it could use a new theme aka when someone talks to you there name could be colored so the person knows you are talking to them.,… mabey admins and modz names could be with a hammer next to them i know this isnt ttg but copying there shoutbox would look more clear aka it wont be copying cause ttg is the brother site for xboxmb so just thought i would suggest features like that

Please join :smiley:

If you have any suggestions post them in this thread.

Updates:

• Possible to have multiple chat windows open.
  • You can now use @[Username]

Nice to see this got released.
:smiley:

I’ll install Chromium soon. My Windows 7 corrupted so I’m using Ubuntu now.
:smile:

Nice Idea mate!

When will there be EVER a Official chat box!, people made like a hundred of them
i think the chat box should be back like in the lower corner of the toolbar, it used to be there till they removed it