Hotline Miami Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hotline Miami
This is the official discussion topic of the Hotline Miami Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/19/2018
    Started development

• 01/19/2018
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Really glad to see a trainer for this :smiley: was kinda hopeing for some form of god mode but i know this title is not easy to make a trainer for Thanks STN.

1 Like

You die with one hit. Not sure how i could even begin to look for it, the dev also recoded the whole engine and removed any string references that could help - the reason why other groups gave up on it completely :D.

But once you grab the machine gun, this game is piss easy.

1 Like

why, so many games you could train instead of this

1 Like

i know this just came out but cmon no god mode?

then again a game like this is hard to make a trainer for, thanks anyway the inf. ammo got me through crackdown :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe not god mode, but a mod that disabled enemies from causing damage? Freeze enemies? Shoot through walls? Score modification? Invisibility? ANYTHING would help.
Personally, I just need something to help me finally get S rank on some super hard levels.

2 Likes

@Hawk It was the top funded game for a long time. And since CH/MAF couldn’t make a trainer for it and people flocked to infinity looking for a trainer, i thought it would bring in some traffic so i decided to make one :sunglasses:

PS: I realize they should be able to now that we have one :wink:

1 Like

don’t work on the original version

1 Like

good

1 Like

Holy â– â– â– â–  that translation is horrible

1 Like

for infinite life, we are looking for a 1bit code, when you die, its set on 1, because being dead is a state in the game, so we are looking for a 0 when you are alive and a 1 when you die.

1 Like

It’s not that easy.
Also it could be the other way around.
1 means alive 0 means dead.

and it’s 100% not stored as a 1 bit code.
Otherwise others and stn would’ve easily found it already

1 Like

A Guy found it and made a cheat engine table, he commented that being dead was the 1, it’s as good place as any, and about the single bit part, can’t tell you anything there, since I don’t really do this kinda thing, if it helps I can look for the table

Edit: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=1320

1 Like

What you don’t know is that guy’s code and especially the contributions in that thread were what most trainers were based on FOR OLDER VERSION OF THE GAME (STOLEN/INSPIRED other trainers).

When you launch the game, you’re presented with two options -> Launch older version or launch updated version.

Now the game dev COMPLETELY changed the game engine, removed all the string references and REWROTE the game engine.

So they are not even the same game which is why the older version doesn’t work on win10 but newer does.

And this is the reason EVERYONE gave up on this game because every note, cheat and thing you find on the internet about this game is for older version which is as helpful as using cheats for a different game. It’s like you want to hack Watch Dogs 2 based on the cheat tables from GTA V, get it?.

So you might as well link me to any random cheat table for any random game and suggest i use that to find health for this game cause that’s what you did right now.

Did you notice how when you activate ammo with my trainer, it’s instant instead of you having to drop and pick up guns? Something that cheat table and every trainer for older version wants you to do otherwise it won’t work?

As far as health is concerned, this game uses game maker studio plus scripted languages. What this means is the moment you die, everything gets reset. You should have read that thread, it’s in there. So the usual mem searches won’t work and you don’t have string references to go on either. What you need to do is completely reverse this game and get to the health code.

it’s almost insulting that you think i don’t know how i would go about finding health and it’s a state based 1/0 and you’re so sure about it lmao. I mean i am still the only one with a cheat, i had hoped my trainer would help others steal it and make theirs with slight variation since i did all the hard work for them figuring out a solid way to filter ammo from the bazillion other things the game does with one code spot but i guess it is still too hard for them.

4 Likes

With certain guns like the sub machine guns, pistol, and double barrel shotgun, infinite ammo wont work. Is it something i’m doing wrong or is the trainer just not compatible with those guns

1: Why is there no God Mode or some alternative?
2: Why doesn’t Infinite Ammo apply to all weapons

I know that making a working health option for this game, but MrAntiFun’s Hotline miami 2 trainer works great, and has a working health option, do you know how he made the working health option and maybe that could apply to this game as well?

I am a pro member. I wanted to suggest a “Unlimited Health” Option (= a mod) for the existing trainer.

I looked here for support:
https://support.wemod.com/docs/how-can-i-suggest-additional-mods

However, it does not show me the Suggest a Cheat option at all.

1 Like