House Flipper Cheats and Trainer for Steam

House Flipper
This is the official discussion topic of the House Flipper Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Money
2. Unlimited Perk Points

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world before activating any of the mods.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/30/2018
    Started development

• 05/30/2018
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 11/10/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/28/2019

• 11/17/2019

• 05/29/2020
    Updated notes

• 12/11/2020

• 12/24/2020

• 04/18/2021

• 02/22/2022
    Set Money cheat added

• 03/11/2023

• 04/15/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The House Flipper cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi! I turned the mods on during the game and it caused it to crash. I tried again and was on the loading screen for 10 minutes before giving up. I closed all my applications and even restarted my computer and still the same. :woman_shrugging:

Hello @abby231. :slight_smile:

Where did your copy of the game come from? Steam? GOG? Cracked?

First of all, in the trainer under the Play button is another button that says History. Could you click this and make sure the most recent trainer is selected.

And then launch the game first. When on the main menu alt+tab to WeMod, press Play. Then alt+tab back to the game. See if this makes any difference. :slight_smile:

Edit - Also see the post below.

To add to Ravenfyre’s note, please make sure you’re completely loaded into your save before turning on any of the mods. If you turn them on too soon, it can either cause a crash or cause the trainer to not work and requires the game to be reloaded :slight_smile:

It’s on Steam, and I did try the play button during the game but then the mods didn’t work :neutral_face:

Also I tried the mods during one of the email jobs when it crashed the first time. But if I press the play button first it just gets stuck on the loading screen :thinking: I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong :see_no_evil:

not working for me. anyone got it to work for them???

Glad it’s not just me :smile:

I loaded the game … went to my office … pressed 1 to activate the money and I tried to buy the most expensive house because I had the money but I wanted to see what happens…
Money gone and I could not buy anything… so its not working for me

To all that

Guys, you have to press the shortcut key (1) just before you purchase an item, try purchasing a small item. It worked for me

It seems that the game doesnt even load fully, When Clicking play?? Any Suggestions??

I currently can’t make suggestions for new functions on Cheat Happens, so I wonder if you can add some sort af debug console commands and such. because I still use the WeMod trainer and I never got to know what it’s like to have more kinds of cheats…

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hello, thanks for the mod, but I need your help, can either include it in your mod or give me the list of “availableTools” to unlock all tools please (PlayerProgress.dat) https://prnt.sc/xj0prw

Give all number please

for some reason the unlimited perk points just doesnt want to work for me, does anyone have the same problem or is it me just being stupid.

1 Like

i am having issues with the money side of things, perks work fine but im trying the money and nothing works, i jave tried starting game with and without the play button and then even on the tablet as it states in my office and when on a job still nothing, any help on this please??? @STiNGERR

Hello @mazrio. :slight_smile:

Have you tried this suggestion by another WeModder above?

hi @Ravenfyre i have tried that and nothing, small or big item pressing NUM1 still dont work before or after, if it works for you can you do a short recording and maybe iut might show something different to what everyone else is doing

1 Like

yeah me too. it`s not working