House Flipper Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same here, doesn¡t work anymore :frowning:

Same here, money doesnt work anymore.

Hello,

i have tried following instructions to this trainer and im not getting anything. I did manage to get the perks section to work but not the money.
FYI i have used this before, it when it was working.

Hello, I came to say like most of these other people, the mod does not work for the most part anymore. I used to be loyal to this trainer, and I hope i can stay loyal to it because I commonly check back to see if the trainer has updated.

Turned on the cheat for perks, all perks show 99, upgrades don’t work and there is no way to remove the perk points, effectively rendering any and all progression in the game impossible.

The House Flipper cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

It seems like the points still don’t work cause I enabled them and recived my 99 points on all of the perks and when buying they dont actually become applied.

@SabetTheGamer I have the same issue

Perks cheat not working, ruined my save. Will have to start from scratch now…

@SabetTheGamer @ImmuneRiddle @Kranski985

I’ve sorta had the same issue. What is best to do is to activate the cheat, and just go through the different perk skill tabs, to have the 99 show. Then save and exit. Reopen the game (you don’t need to use wemod again) and the 99 will lower down to 9 and then you can apply the perk upgrades.

2 Likes

Hello,
Unlimited money no work for me.

the mod does not give unlimited money and unlimited perk points Please correct and fix this due to the new expansion House Flipper - Luxury DLC Released on the 15 oct 2021

1 Like

same here i got the same problems the mod does not give unlimited money and unlimited perk points Please correct and fix this due to the new expansion House Flipper - Luxury DLC Released on the 15 oct 2021

1 Like

The trainer needs an update. Crashes when you press play during playing. Can’t start trainer before opening game either. Thank you.

Changes:

• Set Money cheat added

The money glitch isn’t working for me. please help.

Perk points are broken, everything else works

They work. Enable the cheat, go to your perks dont upgrade but click on the bar up top and make them all say 99. Close out the game and restart, dont enable the cheat again. Your perk points should all say 9 now

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

can you add these cheats

• Infinite Paint
  • Insta Watering
  • Insta Mount/Dismount
  • Insta Paint
  • Insta Remove Cockroach Nests
  • Insta Clean
  • Insta Clean Windows
1 Like