How do I change the path to starting a game/what should i make the path for watch dogs 2?

title. please help :slight_smile:

I’m not sure I can fully understand your question, but are you trying to manually select the Game’s folder ? You have the game on STEAM, or Uplay ?

Click on the FIND GAME button, to manually select the game’s folder. This should automatically open the PICK FOLDER pop-up box and window…

You can only change the installed path, if you get the FIND GAME button prompt on top right side.

If it says, “START GAME”, then Infinity has already detected the game folder. When the icon says “End Game”, this means the trainer has been activated.

Try to attach and run Infinity, after the game level has been fully loaded.

First, launch the game via STEAM, or any other installed source.

After that, once the game level has been loaded, just ALT+TAB back to your desktop and start Infinity. Click on the START GAME button to switch back to the game.

Me dont understand question :stuck_out_tongue:
Q) Infinity doesnt find the game folder? Try to select the folder, where the main exe/binary is located, by clicking on the PICK FOLDER icon in Infinity.

Random solution) I , what i know is that you must put this in the launcher options: “-eac_launcher” and restart pc.

If any of my “helping” shoots didnt manage to hit the target-question you are asking please elaborate a little more, or probably some good samaritan will come sooner.

1 Like