How do I print the Trainer Please:-)

Hi good people of WeMod, could someone explain to me how to Print the Trainer instructions, I am having hard time trying to Print i.e. F1 etc then I can use the Trainer without going into windows when the game is loaded:-) Thank you in anticipation for your Help:-)
Kind Regards.
Warlordzero1.

Since you’re Pro you could always open the remote on your phone. Either download the APP or use remote.wemod.com from any browser. If you want to physically print a list of all the cheats you will need to screenshot them then print it.

Hi Chris Thanks for the rapid response:-) right I am 73 and I do not have a flash lol modern phone I have a 10-year-old flip-top phone, ok I will take a screenshot and then print it, I never thought about a screenshot:-) Thanks a million stay safe with Coronavirus all the best. Warlordzero1:-0

I’ve been wanting to add a print button to the app. Glad to hear somebody would find it useful!

1 Like

Hi Frank, The print button for Notepad would be a great thing for me:-)

In case you arent sure how to take a screenshot.

1. Press Print on your keyboard

2. Open Paint

3. Press Control + V

4. Top left -> save file as .png/.jpg.

5. You should be able to use the image to either directly print it or you could insert into some form of PDF / word document.

Take care :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankyou Sweetcheese705, thanks for the tip I have already done this and all is ok:-)