How does microsoft detect if you have a JTag

It was originally then someone asked about flashed disk drives

Ooooo. Then i have a question, Is it still possible to flash a “New” drive after the latest update?

When you say “New” what do you mean? Check out c4eva Speaks! | automated irc logs, updated instantly whenever and wherever c4eva speaks to get info on which drives can be flashed right now.

Thanks, but what i mean about “New” i mean i have no Original flash dumps

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Microsoft bans JTAG’s according it the secdata.bin

Yes you can, the new JF can pull the data again.

The way they tell if you have a JTAG is because you are running a separate modded dashboard which is called XEXMENU. And if they detect a separate dashboard that is modded which is XEXMENU then you get instantly console banned.

No…

Xexmenu simply a file explorer for the xbox. It goes on your HDD, they are looking for the modified dashboard which is Freeboot

can you run xexmenu with only a flash dvd drive.

No, you need a Jtag. Its not signed code so can only be used on a Jtag.

this

from what i know anyways.

flashed consoles are in no way associated with JTAGs. they both do different things. all a flashed console can do is play a game image that has been burnt onto an unofficial blank disc.

Not sure if this thread is still active but…I am still wondering if one can stay undetected while having a Jtagged Xbox or even a flashed one. I have seen people who have modded Halo Reach maps that have modded content and they can still have a online account. I know this because they have videos and pictures of their modded content on their File Share on Bungie’s website. So thus i assume their MUST be a way to have a Jtagged Xbox 360 and still not be detected. Anyone have a clues on how to do this?

Thanks