How long does it take to transfer gta character and do achievements transfer to?

Do my 360 gta achievements transfer to the xbox one and it told me not to play online until my transfer was done, how long does it take?

Try in like 5 - 10 mins or so. Also when I went into online I got like 5 achievements for online that you get for buying apartments or what not and being whatever rank you are.

Ok and I read this on rockstar.com [ill post it below] but what the hell is that suppose to mean? I don’t get my gamer score?

Achievements and Trophies – Achievements and trophies will transfer. Additional overall Gamerscore will not be awarded for transferring achievement progress.

Edit: character transfered but didn’t get any achievements and I’m rank 73

I just asked this question via another thread and too would love to know for future reference.

As for:

Achievements and Trophies – Achievements and trophies will transfer. Additional overall Gamerscore will not be awarded for transferring achievement progress.

I have no clue what to make of it because it seems as if they cross each other out; it will transfer, but it won’t. Lol

Pretty sure you are supposed to get the online achievements you unlocked on the 360 on the X1 after transfer. But you won’t get any single player.