How much processing power?

This has been bugging me for sometime now, but how much processing power does horizon use with a computer? And would it mess my computer up?

No it won’t mess it up and im sure its not much task manager can tell you how much of what its using

Could you be more specific please? I want to make sure before using it on my laptop

no, I can’t be as I don’t have it installed. but No it won’t mess up your computer unless you get a version from an unreputable source. this is the original source so its fine.

As for processing power you would need to check that once you have it installed.

I guess I worded it wrong lol ≡^ˇ^≡ what are the specs for using the program though? I hate my brain

i think just a working computer as its just an application,

I’m still lost @_@

just download it, your computer will tell you if it can’t handle it when you try to use it. and i used is on a 10 year old laptop, so you should be fine

We’ve can’t just tell you “it uses x processing power(whatever this actually means)”. It is all going to depend on your computer specs. The most I can tell you is it sits at 0% CPU usage on a 6700k and 35MB of ram.

Okay. Thank you ^ω^