How to deactivate a device from your Netflix

Okay, so there have been people on my Netflix before and I didn’t really like what they were watching haha. So I tried to learn how to get them off, and I did. And it took forever and it was really frustrating and I recently found out how.

First, log into your Netflix account.

Then you go to “Your account & Help”.

Then after clicking that, it should bring you to this page and about half way down it will give you this option. Click “Manage Netflix ready devices and Computers.”

You will come to a page that looks like this:

You are going to have to deactivate all of the devices because Netflix had an update and you used to be able to deactivate any device.

[b]

I hope this tutorial came in handy for you guys.

[/b]

Its really not that hard but thanks.

For people who don’t know how to do it, it may be confusing. So, if you are going to just be negative about it then don’t post.

confusing? How?

Simply not knowing how to deactivate someone off of your Netflix?
I posted it on a another site and they found it useful. Why post if you are just going to be negative about it? If you don’t like it, don’t post.

people post to give there opinion

p.s. it isn’t hard to figure out

I just wanted to know how 3 steps and common sense was confusing…

quick question kinda noobish, but can this be done from the xbox.

no

You know, you do not have to be a jerk about this, CMD. I found this perfectly useful, and yes, it may be there opinion, but did your mother ever tell you that if you don’t have anything nice to say, then say nothing at all? And, just to add to how much of an ■■■■■■■ you are, yes, you can do this from you’re Xbox, don’t try to pretend that you are some expert on the subject, you aren’t.
How to deactivate Netflix from your Xbox:

Hold the Guide button on your controller to power on the console.

Tap the Guide button again to open a menu with several console options.

Select the “Settings” blade and choose “System Settings.” The Guide menu will close and a new system menu will appear.

Choose “Memory” and select the device that has Netflix installed. This is likely your hard drive. A new menu list will appear with memory topics.

Choose “Games” from the topics list. An alphabetical list of games will appear.

Choose “Netflix” from the games list. This will open saved Netflix items on your console.

Delete “Netflix” and “Netflix Credentials” from the console by pressing “A” and choosing “Delete” for each item.

P.S. Thank you very much for the useful post, EzDuzIt :smiley:

Being copied sucks…

So you join from S7 and TTG just to post your very easy to do tutorial?
How to deactivate a device from your Netflix - Se7enSins Forums
The Tech Game - How to DeActivate a console from your Netflix [TuT]

This is an Xbox forum, I’ve yet to see people asking how to take people off their netflix, as it’s common sense.
Good tutorial, and you’re trying to help out, but this doesn’t help us when everyone knows and you joining multiple modding sites posting the same thing.

Didn’t YOUR mother ever tell you stealing is illegal and shouldn’t be done?
Re-read the tutorial. The way you’re saying simply deletes the Netflix app - It does not disable the persons console that was activated via netflix.com. So, no, you can’t do this on your console.
How to Uninstall Netflix From Your Xbox | eHow.com

By deleting the credentials, the netflix app wont know what netflix account to attach to, so the next time you launch netflix it will say you need to register your console. This will work to take yourself off, but not others on your account.

You still have to log into a netflix account and disable that persons ID O_o I just tried it.
I deleted it all on my xbox, went to netflix, my console was still registered.