hey guys some of you have upgraded to windows 8 or stayed with Windows 7 or vista but their has been some issues going around that on windows 8 when you use Google Chrome or other web browsers the pages seem to load slower then normal. anyway i have encountered this issue with my own computer and i have not found a fix just yet. but i may found a way to fix it so web browsers load pages at normal speed.
- Open Chrome and go to settings
- then after you open settings scroll down the page and click on show advanced settings.
- you should see 4 options that are checkmarked
- their should be one that says Predict network actions to improve page load performance
- Uncheck that and web pages should load normally in Google Chrome