Hey there, I have had Minecraft for a long time, and it use to be so, so laggy that I could barely even play the game. Now if you are having this problem then you came to the right place. There are a few easy steps that only take about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Open Minecraft
- Go to options
- Render Distance should be set to “Tiny”
- Limit Frame rate should be set to “On”
- Graphics should be set to Fast
- Now your done!
There more this is the last thing to do in order to make Minecraft smoother…
- Open up “Task Manager”
- Make sure to have Minecraft open while doing this, right click on Minecraft hit go to process
- Right click again on the task called “javaw” click set priority to “High”
- Now your officially finished, Enjoy.
I hope this helps the people that are having a rough time with Minecraft.