How to put Games on Demand and DLC onto Hard Drive using Horizon

i was wondering if u could give me the site for non jtag games on demand site also do they have dlc.

also i cant talk in the chat on horizon

quick bit of advice before you waste your time on this… its been patched… you cant play these games because you can not use the profiles that go with them because u now need the e-mail and password for each to sign in and the profile account holders are NOT going to give that information out so dont even ask.

is that iso site down? cuz i can’t get on. is that iso site down? cuz i can’t get on.

So is there any way i can actually do this because i dont really want to spend £14.99 on resident evil 4 god!

the modded profile and signing into the account to play it

i’m guessing now with the new update this won’t work, right? :confused:

is that iso site down? cuz i can’t get on.

patched.
You can’t load the games on non-jtags anymore.

Hey this might be late post, but i was wondering if you could help me with a question…
Here it is :stuck_out_tongue: btw im a diamond…
How do i add a game to my xbl account without the disc…
-Cause i was looking to mod a certain game
This isnt really a question but,
I modded my xbl gamerscore to about 72k, And over my profile on horizon it says i have 7000 but i looked at all the games and it said i had way more , but when i goto my achievements on my xbox it says ive got 72k but others cant see it… (I know this is complicated but please try to answer… Im new to Modding…) :confused:

Seems like you messed up there… try deleting just your profile from your xbox or wherever it is saved and then Recover/ download it again.
(This should remove anything that went wrong with the profile during modding… (This might remove some games/achievements) but it should clean it up allowing you to pick up where it was able to be seen by your friends.

Tip: Use Horizons Achievement Unlocker when modding your achievements and game adding because the other unlockers (although with the ability to change the time stamp) are still very buggy.

nice tut bro good job

i followed the guide very carefully and transferred NFS Hot Pursuit via Horizon to my xBox360 HDD but it show the file corrupted in System Settings>Memory>Hard Drive.

In Game Library the Game appears for a second and then disappears.

In Quick Launch>Latest Downloads when i try to run NFS Hot Pursuit; it give an error stating “Game not found. Insert the game disk or storage device, then try again.”

plz help. how can i play my game.

XBox360 - 2008
Dashboard - 2.0.13599.0 (Jtagged)

This method got patched back in December man.

4.3 DO NOT bump topics. Doing so causes unnecessary clutter to the forum.

A copy of the rules can be found here

Closed.

I extracted my files and drag it to horizon but gave me the stfs error

it says the game corrupted on my Xbox 360 storage

This method was patched years ago. Would it kill you to read the date that OP posted this before posting?

@staff close this thanks.

To be fair, writing '11 instead of 2011 can be confusing for non-americans (at least some).I got confused when I first saw it, thought it was the day of the month.

Thats true. I compleatly agree on you with that, but this last guy who tried to revive it should seen it stood “4 YEARS LATER” right above…