How to put Games on Demand and DLC onto Hard Drive using Horizon

map packs are the exact same thing except they are in the folder titled 00000002, nt the folder 00007000

Can you still get achievements?

hmm, i injected cod blops map packs and when i went online it didnt register that i had the map packs :anguished:

you need the profile with it. you cant just put the maps on there.

Is it just me, or does it take 10 minutes just to put a GoD on the USB?

yeah that does that sometimes. what i do is just cancel it by closing horizon then use a different file like a small indie game or something, inject that, then reinject the god and it goes back t its original speed

not sure if this is bad or not but if you do d it the make sure when you reopen it you delete the game you were injecting in the first place because it will show up there even tho it didnt fully inject

Well thanks for the info and the knowledge, really wanted those black ops map packs for free lol

you can still play them. if you got it from my thread theres a tutorial on how to get them to work

are the profiles that go with the map packs in the download links or what?

yeah inside the last folder with the file its self

how come when i try to play the game it says cant launch

you need the profile that goes with it and have to be signed into live with the account

can i do this with a banned console? or do i need access to xbl to be able to do it? thanks in advanced, cheers

You can transfer the games onto your HDD on a banned console, but to play them, you need Xbox LIVE.

OMG I love you for this xD (jk) I bet this download goes a lot faster than the ones on XBL. I get a lot of demo’s off the internet because it is faster xD

you realize you get banned for this? maybe not for demos but putting GoD on your HDD then your screwed. There is a ban wave for this going around now

ok thanks man, ill have a go at it, cheers:lol:

And of course, you put my quote in your post. None of this is my problem. It is probably illegal, but whatever. IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM OR FAULT. Stop Blaming me for everything.

Don’t, as Monster said above your post, you will get perma-banned, I got banned the other day, so I don’t recommend doing it.

i didnt say your the reason people are getting banned lol, just trying to safe you from getting banned later in time. Use at your own risk i guess