How to put Games on Demand and DLC onto Hard Drive using Horizon

I got banned the other day and i haven’t played GOD for a while, dont risk it…

[thanks

can i put a DLC into my usb and them transfer it to my hdd in the xbox? and them play normally?

yupp just use the same method

Wait, are these actual games that I download and put on my hard drive to play? If so where do I download these?

Aden has a GoD Thread https://www.wemod.com/forum/37-diamond-downloads/58327-massive-god-thread-[all-black-ops-dlc-god-1-profile].html

Diamond Section

Always a risk of being banned tho

how many people have been banned? if it’s a lot, i dont wanna risk it

Some people on here have been banned. As a matter of fact ive been banned. Marketplace Theft >.< also alot more people on different sites have been banned.

what if i put the game on a dvd and just played it while offline? how would they catch me then?

EDIT: also, I’m not diamond, so where would I get some of the games?

Wont help. Im pretty sure when you sign into the profile to launch the game is where they get you. Putting it on a DVD wont help.

make a silver account and play but you can not play offline since you need xbox live to launch the game. Best suggestion is to make a silver account and play on that

and just buy diamond. its $5

EDIT: nvm just saw the other post. and I’m not allowed to get diamond, it’s complicated

Also, the game I want to get is 6 GB. Can it fit on a DVD?

Dude nice tut good job I thanked it nice work !!!

Hey i was just trying this and after following all steps, i go to move the dlc from my usb to my hard drive, it says that it is corrupted… any advice?

redownload the content. was it corrupt when it was on your usb before you moved it?

never mind

I tried to get Deadliest Warrior but it said its only a trial :confused: What did I do wrong
EDIT: I found out what was wrong. I dont have the profile, duh. But in Deadliest Warrior there was no extra profile? D:

can’t launch alan wake? :anguished:(

is there anyway i can do this with a USB?